[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » News and Announcements » ATTENTION TO ALL PEOPLE!!!.."FRIENDSTER TO MAJOR REFORMAT "
ATTENTION TO ALL PEOPLE!!!.."FRIENDSTER TO MAJOR REFORMAT "
Dukeza_GrazildaDate: Thursday, 28 April 2011, 3:16 AM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Checked
Awards: 13
Reproofs: 0%
Actually I saw this news awhile ago..from the news of 24 oras GMA 7

"Friendster to major reformat" by May 31, 2011

It means a MAJOR... surprised MAJOR... surprised problems to us users..because it will be reformat our account contents including pictures, comments, testimonials and blogs well lose them all.

============================================================================

ACCORDING TO:

Friendster, as pioneer social networking site launched in 2002, issued the warning as it prepares a "new and improved version" in the coming weeks..

As stated from it's help forum, "Your Friendster account will not be deleted.

You will still have the same email login and password in the new Friendster.

Also, your list of friends will be preserved, along with your basic profile information.

However, all the photos, messages, comments, testimonials, shout outs, blogs, forums and groups that you may have now will no longer be part of your account by May 31, 2011."

So watch out guys for the new Friendster. The "new and improved" version, that will be focused on entertainment and fun, and will have new features to better enable users to connect with friends or engage new friends with similar interests.

============================================================================

NOTE:

Yeah that's a good information though..but it's kind of hassle for us users since we already had many photo albums being saved on that specific accounts..Plus with the blogs and our old comments and testimonials..so as Groups..

Damn this..Now I have to transfer all of my data and It's kind pissed me off .... angry

Since I have a lot of photos and important information stored on that account..

So guys out there I just inform you about this important matter so that you can also transfer and saved some important data to other storage account or devices..

I hope this little information help you..^__^ and now I've been spending 3 hours in saving and transferring all my important documents from my friendster account...hahaisst... sad sad sad

adminDate: Thursday, 28 April 2011, 10:46 AM | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
Dukeza_Grazilda, thanks for the info. Great help for the friendster users. A "new and improved" friendster. What could it be? Is friendster really serious competing with other giant social networking sites such as facebook, twitter and myspace?

ladyleoni143Date: Thursday, 28 April 2011, 10:59 AM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Awards: 3
bate manang friendster! poul! facebooooooooooook ako! smile

jemzkieDate: Thursday, 28 April 2011, 12:58 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Banned
Awards: 6
bati sad ang facebook usahay kay mang block ug kalit mag hung hung pa gyud loading kayu ing samot ang friendster na laos na dri nalang ko sa http://www.affordablecebu.com/ kay way sabal malingaw patah bdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ang sayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ug kwartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. happy

JamDate: Wednesday, 04 May 2011, 9:04 PM | Message # 5
Group: Members
Awards: 0
This message has been deleted due to its violation of Forum rules.

III. Message posting.

5. No advertising (or any hint of advertising message) is allowed in the forum. Your advertisements should be posted only in the CLASSIFIED ADS section of this site.

Full Forum rules are listed here: http://www.affordablecebu.com/forum/0-0-0-36 or FORUM RULES

adminDate: Wednesday, 04 May 2011, 9:08 PM | Message # 6
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
Jam, no advertising is allowed in this forum. You can post your ad in the Classified Ads section of this site.

Your message will be deleted in a few seconds from now.

Dukeza_GrazildaDate: Thursday, 05 May 2011, 12:17 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
Awards: 13
Ah Mr. Admin..

Sayop pud diay ko ug post sa akong article..kay about affordablecebu man diay ni na thread sorry poh..I try to delete it para transfer naku sa lain na thread..sa current event man diay..

Unsaon naku pag delete ani na thread kay ako lang transfer..Ulaw man pud ta ani..tsk..tsk.. cry :'( cry

Message edited by Dukeza_Grazilda - Thursday, 05 May 2011, 12:18 PM

jemzkieDate: Thursday, 05 May 2011, 12:27 PM | Message # 8
Colonel
Group: Banned
Awards: 6
yay smile

Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » News and Announcements » ATTENTION TO ALL PEOPLE!!!.."FRIENDSTER TO MAJOR REFORMAT "
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: