[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » OFW Discussion » OFW where killed in China..Is it justifiable...? or Not..?
OFW where killed in China..Is it justifiable...? or Not..?
Dukeza_GrazildaDate: Thursday, 31 March 2011, 11:11 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Checked
Awards: 13
Reproofs: 0%
I really feel depressed knowing this kind of news..

*Ramon Credo
*Sally Villanueva
*Elizabeth Batain

-I do believe is a bit unjustifiable because those people didn't kill Chinese people, Let's just see that they where guilty in illegal drugs..but no one has the right to take others life..I guess each person has the right to live and been given a second chance...

-I feel terrible of the news..I can feel the grief and sadness of the families.. cry cry cry

adminDate: Friday, 01 April 2011, 9:09 PM | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
We don't really know the exact scene of what really happened because we are not there when they are caught. We cannot judge whether they are really guilty or not. It's the China law that executed them. Each countries have different laws.

The family of the victims said, "Mayroong inilagay (shabu) sa kanilang maleta na hindi nila nalalaman". I asked myself, "Kung hindi alam ng tatlong OFW na mayroong inilagay sa kanilang maleta na hindi nila nalalaman, bakit pa ito inilagay ng totoong salarin? About 4-kilos of shabu had been caught. It is equivalent to almost over a million pesos of money".

As a Filipino, I also felt sad with them. But we cannot do anything to stop the execution even with Noynoy and Binay's intervention.

The event serves as a BIG LESSON to DRUG COURIES or DRUG MULES.

Dukeza_GrazildaDate: Saturday, 02 April 2011, 3:21 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Yeah I also agree to that..I could say that Heavy ka tanga pud nila wui...I guess naa naman pud na sa mga rules and regulation if you will have flight from different country..Ila jud na gi tuyo..jud..I feel bad about it..Ingon ani na ba jud ni ang atong country ka poor...Maguol man pud ta ani wui... cry cry cry

adminDate: Saturday, 02 April 2011, 3:30 PM | Message # 4
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
Drug Mules or drug couriers are offered 50k to 100k pesos per kilo of shabu. Kinsa may dili matintal ana nga igo ra dal-on ang shabu ihatod sa gawas sa Pinas, kwarta na! Nanaginot sad siguro ang ubang mga OFW nato kada musulod-gawas sila sa Pinas.

Nia say bag-ong balita karon nga OFW patyonon sad sa China. Nakabalita ka ana?

jemzkieDate: Saturday, 02 April 2011, 4:54 PM | Message # 5
Colonel
Group: Banned
Awards: 6
kung sino ang may sala mananagot, kung sino ang may pera labas, kung sino ang nakaka alam sila na yan wahahahahahahahaha happy happy happy

Dukeza_GrazildaDate: Saturday, 02 April 2011, 5:00 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
Ala pa ko naka balita ana khen..kAy i don't want to see nor hear any news about it..Until now I didn't recover from that kind of issues..aishh..pud..then karon naa napud bag-o..? kapait napud ana wui...

jemzkieDate: Saturday, 02 April 2011, 5:06 PM | Message # 7
Colonel
Group: Banned
Awards: 6
DRUGS is dangerous to our SELF. PEROOOOOOOOOOO MAKA ADDICT peace smile smile smile

Dukeza_GrazildaDate: Sunday, 03 April 2011, 1:52 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant
Last night I watch Jessica Soho's documentaries...

I was also shocked upon hearing the Real Issue about those three person who was killed in China..

As she investigate the real reason of their death penalty..It was discover that those people are not really OFW.. surprised :o surprised

Jessica Soho stated that this people are purely visitor..So their travel document are only Visitor's PASS..not OFW's passport..Now I fully understand why those three was not given a chance to lessen their penalty..It was purely stated that those people are Drug Mule dealer..

That's also the reason why even our President and Vice President can't save those three...The china country's decision is also justifiable or what so ever and probably this issue will all depend to other people on how they will accept the truth...

Too bad that they sacrifice themselves for the sake of money... cry cry cry

But as a Filipino I shouldn't be judgmental..I just feel the sadness and their families feelings as well...We should pray for them..

Message edited by Dukeza_Grazilda - Sunday, 03 April 2011, 1:55 PM

Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » OFW Discussion » OFW where killed in China..Is it justifiable...? or Not..?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: