[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Website and Internet Discussions » Make Money Online » Is VirtaPay Blog legit/true or is it a scam?
Is VirtaPay Blog legit/true or is it a scam?
adminDate: Thursday, 05 May 2011, 1:30 PM | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
I just want to repost this question from Dukeza Grazilda:

by the way ken nag tan-aw ko sa classified ads bah true ni cya na site..?

VirtaPay Blog?...nag offer man gud ni cya na if mo open ka maka received ka ug 25 us dollar if mag sige ka open mo earn na ka ug 20 us dollar..True na cya???

Nag dugo lang akong ilong ani..heheheh

Answer:

I don't have any experience with VirtaPay Blog. But with my readings and based on my own understanding, what I can share to you are:

> VirtaPay is formerly named PayBox which was first established on September last year. PayBox recently changed their name into VirtaPay in order to avoid lawsuit against the currently established PayBox trademark of another company.

> I don't know if it's a scam. Whether it's a scam or not, but with the big earning potential promises, it's difficult to trust and invest your time with VirtaPay. Reminder: "Earning money online is not easy as you think".

> You are promised to get $25 to start. It's a good bait for newbies, but the question is, "How long and how much can you earn money with VirtaPay?"

> They stated in their terms of service, that when you sign-up in VirtaPay, they guarantee that they're not doing anything illegal.

> For sure, VirtaPay will earn money from you as you sign-up with them? How?... if you are an experienced internet marketer, you already know the value of email address. Email addresses are used in various internet marketing campaigns (selling and offering business products and services right in your email inbox). So, expect another bulk of emails in your inbox that majority of them are not important for you.

> VirtaPay is on a pre-launched stage. They didn't tell a fixed schedule when will they are going to start. How are you going to earn money immediately if what you're joining is not yet officially starting?

Note: If someone from VirtaPay read this, please enlighten us by replying a message below.

Dukeza_GrazildaDate: Thursday, 05 May 2011, 5:16 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Checked
Awards: 13
Reproofs: 0%
Ok that's nice information..Mao jud mostly na ingon ana na offer usahay ma curious but before ko mo apil ani I make sure na dili ni scam..kay mahirap na we are talking here about dollars not pesos. 25 us dollar is not a small amount of money plus the 20 us dollar earnings everytime you open the account...

Ok Marketing lang japon ni..ehem..lisod baya ang mag sales sa online hmmmp..I am kind interested kay may na lang naa tay extra income para maka tabang gamay sa mga house expenses.

Thank you very much for this information Mr. Admin.. dry dry dry

TerryDate: Thursday, 20 October 2011, 7:35 AM | Message # 3
Group: Members
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
OTHER FAKE NAMES

Kelly Harry
Michael Robert
P Willey
Shelia Williams
Anita Odole
Paul Adams
Mikel Desmond
Rowanne Mizrahi
Anna Oarlay

Forum » Website and Internet Discussions » Make Money Online » Is VirtaPay Blog legit/true or is it a scam?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: