[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » News and Announcements » Welcome to affordableCebu.com
Welcome to affordableCebu.com
adminDate: Tuesday, 13 July 2010, 1:57 PM | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
Hi my friend!

You are entering a new taste of classified ad website - an informative and entertaining classified ad website. If you've never been here before, you're so much welcome to explore the whole site.

But before doing that, let me tell you something a little history about this website. Just a little history.

I've spent many months researching in the net and using different free platform of classified ad content management. I've studied some of my pioneering classified ad websites. Given all the ideas and data accumulated, I've made my own one. Thus, affordableCebu.com was born. I integrated in this website some ideas I got from different classified and non-classified ad websites. From what I've started, we will never stop developing this website.

In our heart, we aim to develop a venue where members would not just earn money through selling their stuff, products, services, or businesses in this classified ad website but make them entertain as well through our "entertaining site contests".

My dear friend, as you are selling your things here in this website, please always remember the name of our website, "affordableCebu.com". Make your price affordable as much as you can. We are here to help others buy things which are affordable in their pockets. Making your price affordable creates a fast and steady build-up of your business reputation.

As you regularly visit this site, don't forget to drop us a comment, suggestions or recommendations here.

To your endeavor, GOOD LUCK and GOD BLESS!

Best Regards,

affordableCebu.com Admin
DATE CREATED: September 16, 2010

Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » News and Announcements » Welcome to affordableCebu.com
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: