[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » Relationships, Dating, Courting » How to Kiss a Guy for the First Time
How to Kiss a Guy for the First Time
adminDate: Friday, 27 August 2010, 6:09 PM | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
How to Kiss a Guy for the First Time

Ok! So welcome to the 21st century. Women in today's day and age are not afraid to be the ones to initiate intimacy. More so, the gay fraternity can now openly announce their preferences as well. So, bottom line, if someone, anyone, wants, they can be the ones to initiate the intimacy in the relationship. What better way to increase the heat, than a perfect first kiss! Whoa! But, here's where we come to your question "how to kiss a guy for the first time?". Well, lets get down to answering it then!

I am not going to get into the gory details of the technicalities of kissing. I am sure that it is a phenomenon that has an ability to happen naturally. However, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind to bring it to the verge and point of happening. Confused? Well, I hope you don't think that you can just go on and kiss a guy! God no! That could be a catastrophe. That is, he will probably kiss you back, but then, your impression in his mind will be of a lusty nature, not a meaningful one. So then again, same question, how to kiss a guy for the first time?

It's very simple. The best way to kiss a guy for the first time... is to get kissed by him! It is also the most dependable one. That does not mean that you wait and wait and wait until eternity. No. It simply means that you make him want to kiss you. Bring him to a position where he cannot overpower his desire to kiss you. So the act is his, but the intention is yours. Something like the puppet master! There are many ways to make yourself and the situation and the ambiance irresistible for kissing.

How to Kiss a Guy for the First Time – Trick # 1
Pick up lines for girls are a great way to make a guy aware of your interest in him. Under most circumstances, that is enough to make a guy kiss you. Unless he is shy. In that case, extending the friendship and spending time getting to know each other is a great way to ease the pressure and carry on with the plan. However, if you are a teenager and so is your man of interest, then there is a possibility that he is delaying the kissing, because he doesn't know how to kiss for the first time. A first timer can be nervous about it, so easing him into it and helping him out could help you out as well. More so, that will develop a fondness for you in his mind. No one minds that, right? More on how to French kiss a girl.

How to Kiss a Guy for the First Time – Trick # 2
This trick is for teenagers as well. Organize a party and invite him to it. Any excuse would do, "my parents are out of town" or "it's my dog's second birthday". I am sure that he will not refuse, if he is interested in you. Once the party starts, you could play a game of spin the bottle or naughty truth and dare and make sure that he has to kiss you. Once you both have shared a kiss, it is fairly clear that it won't be an issue again. This idea, if implemented well, can be carried out by absolutely anyone. Yes, even a 30 year old. In fact, it could be fun and you might end up helping out someone else for their first kiss with a guy as well. More on naughty truth or dare questions and dare ideas.

How to Kiss a Guy for the First Time – Trick # 3
A long drive works for the guys. So why not for you? You could ask him to take you out on a long drive or you could take him out. The night, the atmosphere and the moon is perfect to induce romance into the mood. You could also carry along some wine or champagne with you. The influence of alcohol would work to your advantage, my dear. Basically, this would give him a clear message that you are interested in him. Then looking into each other's eyes is enough to break the ice and bring on the heat. It would also help if you made sure that your lips look irresistible. You could try some gloss or lip balm. Attract his attention to your lips and you are set! More on romance.

There are many tricks that you can improvise and use to find an answer to the question "how to kiss a guy for the first time?". The basic point is to make sure that he knows that you wouldn't mind it if he kissed you. Once he is convinced of that, then all you need is the mood. Lets face it, I don't think any of us would go wrong with setting the mood, right? So this is where I sign off. All the best!

By Rashida Khilawala

Source: http://www.buzzle.com/article....me.html

jemzkieDate: Friday, 29 October 2010, 4:14 PM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Banned
Awards: 6
Reproofs: 0%
hahaha tam is jud na bastah firstime.

adminDate: Thursday, 20 January 2011, 10:34 PM | Message # 3
Tam-is nga parat-parat oi... nakatilaw na diay ka?

Dukeza_GrazildaDate: Thursday, 20 January 2011, 10:34 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
Group: Checked
Awards: 13
Hahahaha...Nagka tawa ko sa Trick no. 2 kay...Yeah your in you point na imong gi invite ang guy of your dreams in a party so then we expect many friends around and having an alibi and waiting for the timing then..it was perfect the set up and everything then in your thought that its your time but the problem instead of you kissing that guy your friend will use that moment and got the right timing and kiss him instead of you kissing him....hmmmp angry angry angry ...di ka malain ana..na unhan bah.... sad sad sad ..

Question..??? Is there another way to make it right if that situation happen??? hmmmppppp....heheheh..curious lang wacko heheheeh

adminDate: Thursday, 20 January 2011, 10:39 PM | Message # 5
Dukeza_Grazilda, courage and will. I'm sure ang guy or ang girl mangita jud na sila paagi.

jemzkieDate: Wednesday, 06 April 2011, 10:15 PM | Message # 6
Colonel
Group: Banned
Awards: 6
ana jud nang naay katingalahan ug binuhatan hahahahaha smile happy tongue

ladyleoni143Date: Thursday, 07 April 2011, 10:56 AM | Message # 7
Sergeant
Awards: 3
[color=red]bad! happy [/color]

iriatrading3Date: Saturday, 01 December 2012, 3:20 PM | Message # 8
Awards: 0
god, dont understand even a single thing.. tongue
dont know to speak and understand bisaya.. but i love cebuanos so much.. biggrin

Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » Relationships, Dating, Courting » How to Kiss a Guy for the First Time
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: