Basic Project Management
Cebu City, Philippines (Date and Time To be Announced Soon)
This course is designed for non-technical staff who works on small projects. It will help you improve your project management skills and deliver solutions with higher quality, greater value and better accountability. You will cover the essential tools you need, from defining scope and gathering requirements, to planning and budgeting, to utilizing scheduling and control tools.
Benefits of the Course
• Learn the basic tools to start and complete your project
• Learn to set practical goals for your project
• Manage your schedules and workloads
• Anticipate budget and time issues
• Communicate with your team better
Key Topics Covered
• The Six Phases of a Project
• The job of the Project Manager
• Defining your Project Scope
• Creating the Project Charter
• Creating the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
• Creating Milestones
• Scheduling projects using Gantt Charts and PERT/CPM
• Communicating the Project
• Anticipating problems
• Completing the Project
Registration fee is inclusive of AM / PM snacks, Lunch, Seminar Workbook and Certificate of Completion.
Early Bird Rate
P4,000 (Deadline is on or before May 19, 2012)
P5,000 (Deadline is on or before May 25, 2012)
Slots are limited so register Now!
For more information and speaker profile, please email us at info[at]allianceconsulting[dot]biz with Subject Line of your email - "Basic Project Management - Cebu Seminar". We'll get back to you as soon as possible.