[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » Psychic / Paranormal Stories and Activities » Third Eye Ability
Third Eye Ability
adminDate: Wednesday, 20 October 2010, 5:37 PM | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
Do you believe that you have a third eye ability? Kuyaw kaayo ang uban kay mabasa nila ang hunahuna sa tawo. Ang uban pwede sad nila icontrol ang harmony sa environment. Kung niay nanggi-away o nanggibugno, pwede nila pahilomon ang away. Ikaw kahibalo mo?

jemzkieDate: Sunday, 24 October 2010, 0:40 AM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Banned
Awards: 6
Reproofs: 0%
wacko wacko wacko ahhhhhhhhh powera sad ana oiiiiiii for me tongue tongue tongue

adminDate: Friday, 05 November 2010, 9:42 PM | Message # 3
nakakita namo ug white lady? kanang tinood jud nga white lady?...

euheroDate: Monday, 13 December 2010, 0:25 AM | Message # 4
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Noye Pneuma
Noye Pneuma was formed by a group of people who have a thirst for knowledge in the field of spiritual and paranormal research and investigation. Composed of both believers and skeptics alike, our mission is to seek answers to the numerous mysteries surrounding all paranormal activity.

http://noyepneuma.co.cc

adminDate: Monday, 13 December 2010, 0:30 AM | Message # 5
hi euhero, i appreciate your presence here in the forum. You're very welcome here. Feel at home. I think you've got a rare ability there. Share to us some of your sixth sense capabilities or paranormal experiences.

euheroDate: Friday, 07 January 2011, 5:28 AM | Message # 6
Thanks kaayo Khen... Appreciate pud sa pag welcome nin.u naku dri ^_^... More Power sa mga Admin biggrin

Dukeza_GrazildaDate: Saturday, 02 April 2011, 4:56 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant
Awards: 13
..I also experience that since I was a child..around 6 to 8 years of age..I saw a Spanish soldier who's walking in half body he don't have any feet only the waistline in the old house of my grandparent..my grandparent is indeed a breed of Spanish blood.I thought that It was just my imagination because back then I was a child..but as I grow older around 8-9 I always experience sees different people but with different custom and seems to be old.

I also saw a girl who walks into the road I thought It's a normal girl who appear in my left side but as she crosses the road the girl becomes transparent and all the vehicles and car will pass through her body..That time I started to feel weird of the surrounding because even though I walk in the colon street the crossroad I always sees like a dead people face which appear and disappear right in front of me..

...The weirdest experience I have is when we visit in the cementary because it's the death anniversary of my grandparents..I am around 12 years of age..It was November the upcoming all souls day..When I woke-up that day I always saw a white smoke like a fog..When I already in the cementary that smoke didn't disappear..when I enter the place ..that smoke becomes more heavy as I tried to clear my eyes and as my mother asked me what's happening to me..as I look back again..I slowly began to see people that are wearing white dress or barong tagalog or any Sunday dress..in transparent set.. but I didn't see there faces clearly..That was the time I was fully understand my condition..What I did is to scream all out of my nerves because the things that I so is so true to me..I keep shaking my mother and my aunt but they didn't believe me..I was scared and cried out loud..Everywhere I look I saw those people until I felt on the ground and become unconscious.

When I woke up..My mother scolded me because I am utter weird words..I try to explain to them but they didn't believe it..at a very young age they believe that I am just hallucinating to things.but I know I didn't..Until my other grandfather told me that probably I inherit my grandmothers the ability to see dead or ghost people...My grandmother already died that's why most of my family didn't believe of what they call third eye..but my grandfather in my father side believes on it.

My grand father has a friend who could explain everything about my situation..and I told it about everything I experience since I was young..His friend told me that it is normal since most people who are born around the Month of November has the ability to see those things..and It becomes more visible when the month of November enter..Now I understand why I see those people more during the Month of November because it's all souls day...and I was born of the Month of November..When I was a kid my parent always says that ghost or other non-being are not true..but when I experience and see to my own eyes..I do believe..people may not believe me but I see what they didn't see..

My grandfather decided to close my third eye because he knows that it will be hard for me to deal with since I am a woman so at the age of 17 I close my 6 sense by some rituals and my life backs to normal..I didn't see them but I only feel the strong sense or aura only..around the Month of November..but the other month..I didn't see them but I still feel their presence..but I get used to it..so until now I still feel their aura..but It didn't bother me...

That's why for those people who experience this kind of situation I do understand your feelings..Even when I am in college I used to see non being in my school..because sometimes I used to go home late..As i ask some of our janitors if they also feel the aura that I felt they said they also experience and feel that they are not alone...Until this age I still feel the aura of those people but I didn't see them sense I already close my six senses..Weird thou but I experience it..believe it or not it's up to those who experience it..

jemzkieDate: Saturday, 02 April 2011, 4:59 PM | Message # 8
Colonel
happy budlay to m ako nasad mga kapatiran " paranormal jud nang kinabuhi sa tawo' surprised surprised

adminDate: Saturday, 02 April 2011, 5:39 PM | Message # 9
Dukeza_Grazilda, thanks for sharing. I am looking forward to acquire a third eye for just a day. I'm hoping too see and talk to my idol "Michael Jackson" and asked him how did he die. A gloomy day when I heard the news of him passed away last year.

I also wish to learn his dance secret of "moonwalk".

Dukeza_GrazildaDate: Saturday, 02 April 2011, 11:26 PM | Message # 10
Lieutenant
Awards: 13
To ken mao jud..hahahha..ana jud si Micheal Jackson dayon ang pangita-on hahhha...sige japon ta handom niya sige to ron kuratan..hahahha...Lagi I do hope you experience that tan-awon nato kung dili baka kuyapan..haahaah..

To Jem..ahahha..ana jud ang life sa tawo unpredictable and mysterious..

ladyleoni143Date: Monday, 04 April 2011, 6:36 PM | Message # 11
Sergeant
Awards: 3
Imbaha, diay anang naa kay third eye oy. Makapanglibawt man sas balhibo. :lol:

jemzkieDate: Wednesday, 06 April 2011, 0:38 AM | Message # 12
Colonel
mao jud lady samot na ug gwapo na mooh mooh sos tanan balahibo manindog hehehehe:D tongue

JoelVasquezDate: Monday, 11 July 2011, 9:08 PM | Message # 13
Major general
Awards: 22
Quote (Dukeza_Grazilda)
My grandfather decided to close my third eye because he knows that it will be hard for me to deal with since I am a woman so at the age of 17 I close my 6 sense by some rituals and my life backs to normal..I didn't see them but I only feel the strong sense or aura only..around the Month of November..but the other month..I didn't see them but I still feel their presence..but I get used to it..so until now I still feel their aura..but It didn't bother me...

Hi Duke,
It' nice to learn from first hand testimony about your natural gift. You see with that skill-gift you could be a detective profiler, or a shrewd business person. You could easily detect liers and glib talkers... You could also be able to diagnose illnesses of persons just by looking at them. If you advance further on that you can be a healer or perhaps you were destined to be one. You're here for a purpose not just by accident. For example, headlines murders that remain unresolved, bodies that cannot be found and other mysteries. You've got to be tough though and lion hearted. Fear nothing when you are with HIM.

teukiewellaDate: Wednesday, 17 August 2011, 6:09 PM | Message # 14
Group: Members
Awards: 1
[quote=khen]third eye ability[/quote]

do you know somebody here in Cebu who has "THIRD EYE" who has this ability? Hope you don't mind but could share some info about this person? I'm a researcher and interested to make a feature story about this person? pls pm me...wellasajol@gmail.com...thank you ^^ ♥

Added (17-August-2011, 5:57 PM)
---------------------------------------------
[quote=Dukeza_Grazilda]My grandfather decided to close my third eye because he knows that it will be hard for me to deal with since I am a woman so at the age of 17 I close my 6 sense by some rituals and my life backs to normal..I didn't see them but I only feel the strong sense or aura only..around the Month of November..but the other month..I didn't see them but I still feel their presence..but I get used to it..so until now I still feel their aura..but It didn't bother me... [/quote]

Hi Duke, I'm interested to know something about this kind of your ability. I'm a researcher and hope you don't mind if you could share something about this to me for a feature story? pls pm me wellasajol@gmail.com thank you ♥♥♥

Added (17-August-2011, 5:59 PM)
[quote=Dukeza_Grazilda]That's why for those people who experience this kind of situation I do understand your feelings..Even when I am in college I used to see non being in my school..because sometimes I used to go home late..As i ask some of our janitors if they also feel the aura that I felt they said they also experience and feel that they are not alone...Until this age I still feel the aura of those people but I didn't see them sense I already close my six senses..Weird thou but I experience it..believe it or not it's up to those who [/quote]

Hi Duke, I'm interested to know something about this kind of your ability. I'm a researcher and hope you don't mind if you could share something about this to me for a feature story? pls pm me wellasajol@gmail.com thank you ♥♥

Added (17-August-2011, 6:09 PM)
[quote=Dukeza_Grazilda]That's why for those people who experience this kind of situation I do understand your feelings..Even when I am in college I used to see non being in my school..because sometimes I used to go home late..As i ask some of our janitors if they also feel the aura that I felt they said they also experience and feel that they are not alone...Until this age I still feel the aura of those people but I didn't see them sense I already close my six senses..Weird thou but I experience it..believe it or not it's up to those who [/quote]

Hi Duke, I'm interested to know something about this kind of your ability. I'm a researcher and hope you don't mind if you could share something about this to me for a feature story? pls pm me wellasajol@gmail.com thank you ♥♥

thianby23Date: Friday, 25 May 2012, 11:14 PM | Message # 15
Sergeant
Good forum, I like to solve problem.

Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » Psychic / Paranormal Stories and Activities » Third Eye Ability
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: