|Home » Articles » Mobile Phones|
How to Send and Receive Facebook Message with Your SMART Phone
How to register to Facebook SMS?
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. On the upper right corner, click "Account” then "Account Settings”.
3. Click "Mobile” then "Register for Facebook Text Messages”.
4. Select "Country – Philippines” and "Mobile Carrier – SMART”. Click "Next”.
5. Text "F” to 3404 to get confirmation code.
6. Enter the code then click "Confirm”.
7. You will get a Facebook Mobile SMS after a successful registration.
Send and Receive Facebook SMS using SMART phone
Once registered, you can:
1. UPDATE your status
Text < message> to 3404
2. POST a message to your friend's wall
Text W < friend's Facebook name>< message> to 3404
3. SEND a message
Text M < friend's Facebook name>< message> to 3404
4. POKE your friend
Text P < friend's Facebook name> to 3404
5. SUBSCRIBE to a friend's status updates
Text SUB <name> to 3404
For the complete list of commands, go to: http://www.facebook.com/mobile/?texts
"How to Send and Receive Facebook Message with Your SMART Phone" was written by admin under the Mobile Phones category. It has been read times and generated 2 comments. The article was created on .
|Total comments: 2|