[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » News and Announcements » Welcome to our 110th Member
Welcome to our 110th Member
adminDate: Monday, 06 December 2010, 5:36 PM | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
Welcome to our 110th Member, Michael from Consolacion, Cebu.

Keep the member registrations up!.... Spread the words about www.affordableCebu.com.

AnimorphDate: Wednesday, 08 December 2010, 8:46 PM | Message # 2
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Reproofs: 0%
khen, Congratz again

and i would like to say that You are a kind person-- and i appreciate your effort and support towards me and uCause ,because of you and CreativeCollutions i'm a helper from today

to show my respect towards you , i would like to design a better design for you website and also put your website on homepage of uCause next to the alot clicked facebook button

but i need to have acces to you control panel to improve your design , don't worry i don't steal , i just would like to help you

also another tip get rid of some scripts that are causing pop-ups i really hate that

Best regards and much thanks from Animorph

-contact me in uCause or uCoz support forum-

adminDate: Wednesday, 08 December 2010, 11:42 PM | Message # 3
thanks Animorph, that's a great idea, i also want to change the logo design. I want to make it more professional. My current logo design is somewhat funny. How many days would it take you to redesign this site? What are your plans? or what are some details of your planned site design?

AnimorphDate: Wednesday, 08 December 2010, 11:45 PM | Message # 4
khen, i am just going to do it in my free time , so i will not answer a date , the date and everything will be kind of a suprise , if i got acces to you CP then i will start with getting your design on my test website and then i am going to improve it a bit

adminDate: Thursday, 09 December 2010, 0:30 AM | Message # 5
Animorph, are you going to put some scripts? and what improvements in this site are you going to implement?

AnimorphDate: Thursday, 09 December 2010, 2:19 AM | Message # 6
khen, mostly design improvments , if i'm done you can choose between my design and your current design

Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » News and Announcements » Welcome to our 110th Member
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: