[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Other » Trash » Selling Brand New Apple MacBook Pro – Core i7 2 GHz – 15.4? (Selling Brand New Apple MacBook Pro – Core i7 2 GHz – 15.4?)
Selling Brand New Apple MacBook Pro – Core i7 2 GHz – 15.4?
onlineadsDate: Monday, 16 April 2012, 3:45 PM | Message # 1
Group: Members
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Selling Brand New Apple MacBook Pro – Core i7 2 GHz – 15.4? – 4 GB Ram – 500 GB HDD

MacBook Pro is machined from a single piece of aluminum, an engineering breakthrough that replaced many parts with just one. It’s called the unibody. And the first time you pick up a MacBook Pro you’ll notice the difference it makes. The entire enclosure is thinner and lighter than other notebooks. It looks polished and refined. And it feels strong and durable – perfect for life inside (and outside) your briefcase or backpack.

Apple MacBook Pro – Core i7 2 GHz – 15.4? – 4 GB Ram – 500 GB HDD ………..
Apple MacBook Air 13.3-inch 1.86GHz Notebook …………..
Apple MacBook Air 11.6-inch 1.4GHz Notebook …………………
Apple MacBook Pro 13/15/17-inch Notebook ……………
Apple MacBook 2GHz / 2.4GHz Notebook………..

RETURN POLICY: This is to let you know that if there is any report of damage of product ordered from us with the first six months of purchase,we shall refund your money or replace with a brand new one of that same product but all claims must be genuine.

interested buyer Should contact us using with the following :

Contact Email : onlineadsolution@hotmail.co.uk
Contact MSN chat : onlineadsolution@hotmail.co.uk
ICQ number : 582239809

Forum » Other » Trash » Selling Brand New Apple MacBook Pro – Core i7 2 GHz – 15.4? (Selling Brand New Apple MacBook Pro – Core i7 2 GHz – 15.4?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: