[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » Help Center » Fonts are getting bigger... Site Update
Fonts are getting bigger... Site Update
adminDate: Thursday, 19 August 2010, 11:57 PM | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
We are changing the font size of body content of this site from 8 to 10 because of some recommendations by other members. I think this slight change will benefit site users especially to the old age users in order for the content to be more readable or easy to read.

If you find some problems in this site or if you want some changes for improvement in this site, please post it here. We will welcome some recommendations from you.

alingDate: Wednesday, 22 September 2010, 8:38 AM | Message # 2
Group: Checked
Awards: 8
Reproofs: 0%
yes,congrats affordablecebu.com! ganahan nko maglantaw sa kahayag imo site...ganahan nta magbasabasa dri ba ug uban pa.in fairness,i like na the icon of this site,,,murag sis khen ug kinataw an..keep up the good works!

Message edited by aling - Wednesday, 22 September 2010, 8:41 AM

khenDate: Wednesday, 22 September 2010, 8:45 AM | Message # 3
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
mura jud ug ako...hehehe. no tooth decay.

alingDate: Sunday, 26 September 2010, 11:23 PM | Message # 4
Group: Checked
Awards: 8
hahaaaaa pareha mo ngiponnnnnnnnnnnnn

gozoDate: Wednesday, 23 November 2011, 11:22 PM | Message # 5
Group: Members
good evening I am new here but I want to know more about this forum because I like onlaine in airwayfun whether the purpose of this forum please answer his gratitude hello

johnleeDate: Tuesday, 20 December 2011, 9:02 PM | Message # 6
Group: Members
Ya it is very much true that you can lose weight by getting married. When asked to married women’s about this, almost all of them said that they lost some 4 to 5 kg’s in order to look their best. Some also said that they ordered for a wedding gown smaller than their size hopping that they would be able to shed some weight before their wedding.
------------------------
[url=http://www.alladsclassified.com] Post unlimited classified website [/url]

Added (20-December-2011, 9:02 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Ya it is very much true that you can lose weight by getting married. When asked to married women’s about this, almost all of them said that they lost some 4 to 5 kg’s in order to look their best. Some also said that they ordered for a wedding gown smaller than their size hopping that they would be able to shed some weight before their wedding.
-----------------------
[url=http://www.alladsclassified.com] Post unlimited classified website [/url]

Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » Help Center » Fonts are getting bigger... Site Update
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: