[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Business Discussions » Business Tips and Advise » There is no such thing as JOB SECURITY (Many fall into complacency believe they have a job)
There is no such thing as JOB SECURITY
JoelVasquezDate: Friday, 08 July 2011, 11:50 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Checked
Awards: 22
Reproofs: 0%
I believe for those who have been working for over 10 to 15 years experience are well aware that there is really no such thing as "job security" or "security of tenure" as guaranteed by the labor laws. The only job security you will every have is your skill sets and your ability to survive when you are out of work.

For many, have waited to capitalized on their separation pay to start their own business, and statistics show that the chances for the businesses to succeed in the Philippine setting for new set-up is only about 10%. 90% fail. Yes, I have prepared myself for this eventuality and indeed still struggling despite my advance planning and preparation. I wanted to belong to the 10% and it is really very difficult especially when cash flow becomes tight.

Even with many years of experience, still this is no guarantee to succeed and belong to the 10% as there as many hidden traps that come along the way.

My conclusion so far is that if you really want to start-up your own independent business start now, start developing the contacts and connections and build it up while you are still employed. This is far better than any insurance or retirement plans, as all returns go back to you, that is all
your efforts and preparation you will reap. Learn the traps and problems and select those that which you are best comfortable or compatible with your work experience.

Above all always pray for divine guidance and humility, it will make things go smoother and no need to worry because you are in good hands.

adminDate: Saturday, 09 July 2011, 0:26 AM | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
JoelVasquez, you're right. It's better to start a business right away than waiting longer. If we are in a job, we are in the rat race. We work just to pay bills. But if you are in a business, you have the potential to be financially independent. It takes bravery, confidence or "kapal ng mukha" to start a business. You might not know the end of your journey but one thing for sure, if you love what you do and focus on that thing (focus, focus, focus), you will surely be financially independent and financially secure in the future.

The salary of your job is only limited to the value you contribute on a company. We shouldn't limit ourselves on that job. We must explore, reinvent, and expand our knowledge. It could makes us more valuable to the community. The more value we can contribute, the more blessings (financial, moral, spiritual etc.) will come in return.

As JoelVasquez said, put God first in all our works and we'll be doing fine.

JoelVasquezDate: Saturday, 11 February 2012, 5:41 PM | Message # 3
Major general
Group: Checked
Awards: 22
Reproofs: 0%
Khen, one of the most difficult things to do is to put God first. That is, HIS requirement is to love HIM with all your heart, with all your mind with all your soul and all your strength. Staying connected is very very difficult with all the distractions around us. Although HE has provided us with a 24/7 security, the rest is yet up to us and complying with HIS rules is very difficult unless you become a hermit- like the yogi's.

Many things happen in our lives but is actually scripted already. Many find this hard to believe that we are already pre-programmed by the Super Supreme Director. And it is when we don't follow the script or miss our lines and pre-empt the cue that we go out of line and suffer the consequence. Everything has a consequence - cause and effect, just like all the misery that surrounds us, floods, corruption, storm, earthquake, diseases - close to pandemic, is all our own doing.

We shoot ourselves in the foot - so to speak, because of what we do or do not do. Just like the message of the thread that I started on job security, cannot be found outside of us but only in us. We create our job security or insecurity - and by leaving our destiny in the hands of our employers, we are left at their mercy. Take hold of your destiny and allow Divine Intervention be your guide.

Use the formula - A.S.K. Ask, Seek and Knock and it shall be given...

Added (11-February-2012, 5:41 PM)
---------------------------------------------
http://articles.mercola.com/sites....L_art_2

Please read above, Use natural remedies for your health, prevention is better than cure, it is all in what you feed yourself. Make your food your medicine and your medicine, you food, know what is good for you and your family. Take control of your health and your future.

Your job security is linked with your good health, without it you would lose so much as well as your job, now is the best time to create such a security - food security within you own homes, - clean, fresh, organic, toxin free, chemical free, for your and your family.

Forum » Business Discussions » Business Tips and Advise » There is no such thing as JOB SECURITY (Many fall into complacency believe they have a job)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: