[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » OFW Discussion » OFW - The business plan (When to drop the bomb)
OFW - The business plan
JoelVasquezDate: Friday, 29 June 2012, 8:13 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Checked
Awards: 22
Reproofs: 0%
Quote (neshem;12944570)
so sir EsoyLegaspi unsaon man ni pagsugod og pagpadagan? naa na kay plan ani?

Neshem, you have the next most brillant question!! In other words, what is the "business plan"?? When I opened the topic, I have encountered skeptics, prophets of doom, this is just like when posted high density - highly efficient and highly productive way of producing fish and veggie production.

I posted in forums that we can produce truly organic fish and vegetables, - no digging, no soil, no fertilizer, no chemicals, no pesticides, no insecticides, no herbicides, no watering, no weeding, no antibiotics, yet produce fresh, nutritious, delicious, clean, true-organic fish and veggie. The natural reaction for those "less informed" who read it immediately labelled me a scammer, fraud, troll especially in yahoo other forums. At the moment I am working towards achieving ZERO energy and ZERO cost for this process. My design is not yet that efficient because if we are to compete in the world market we have to work towards ZERO energy and Zero cost of production. If not at least almost zero cost of production.

That process I mentioned above was truly unheard of to them. I know their minds were still "boxed in". They were like the big elephants in my previous story that their minds are still tied to a tiny tree. Anything out of the normal is abnormal. Thinking out of the box is a painful thing and would be going out of their comfort zone is anathema.

Thus, you will be surprised of my business plan and will discuss in due time. I am working towards a Business Plan of ZERO Capital. And the plan entails die-hard volunteers, intellectuals and dedication to make this work. I cannot do this alone but I need the help of the best of our best in the field of information technology and mastery of the web. We will work on ZERO capital except using our available "ASSETS" ourselves, our skills, our expertise, our dedication and the drive to achieve to see a Philippines better than Singapore and ultimately beat Japan. And all these for the Glory of God, fellow men and country.

Sounds ridiculous, yes it is, for a boxed mind, just like the process I described above, but it is achievable. For now I am floating this concept ( moment of conception) as we draw the "nutrients" to create substance for this will be born soon. I will present this plan once the "fetus" forms. We are still like the ovum (egg meets sperm) after the fertilization stage. An inter-molecular-celluar process is evolving, for those who share our thoughts and aspirations. If we have volunteers and ground works established, I will present the "Business Plan", that is, like dropping the bomb. It has to be timed perfectly. The perfect time is God's time. Glory be to God in the Highest and Peace be to men of good will.

Thank you for your question.

adminDate: Saturday, 30 June 2012, 8:06 AM | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
We highly support you vision, sir JoelVasquez. This can be of great help to our country. I have so many very elementary questions. Please enlighten our mind.

> What about the legalities of the business? What if someone will loan and will not pay the installments?
> What if one of the employees of this OFW bank steals the money?
> How can we compensate the employees if the bank produces no profit?
> Are the deposits alone enough for paying the costs/expenses of running business
> And what if all the depositors withdraw their money from this bank? Are there any strategies to prevent this?
> Would the existing/private banks allows this kind of bank?

Is this bank some kind of a cooperative?

JoelVasquezDate: Sunday, 01 July 2012, 7:15 AM | Message # 3
Major general
Group: Checked
Awards: 22
Reproofs: 0%
Quote (JoelVasquez)
We highly support you vision, sir JoelVasquez. This can be of great help to our country. I have so many very elementary questions. Please enlighten our mind.

> What about the legalities of the business? What if someone will loan and will not pay the installments?

OFW bank is a humanitarian business bank. Loans of banks are normally, less than 30% of their market value. Once collateral is sold to perhaps a fellow of member OFW - the guy who made the loan will be receiving his fair share of his assets. The bank recovers the loaned money plus a reasonable margin.

> What if one of the employees of this OFW bank steals the money?

Stealing is will be dealt with just like any other banks do according to law. However, we will be as humane as possible and benefits so good that it is unlikely that we will get cheaters. There will be bad eggs, but these bad eggs will smell.

> How can we compensate the employees if the bank produces no profit?

This will be covered/discussed in the Business Plan in the right time.

> Are the deposits alone enough for paying the costs/expenses of running business

This will be covered/discussed in the Business Plan in the right time.

> And what if all the depositors withdraw their money from this bank? Are there any strategies to prevent this?

> Would the existing/private banks allows this kind of bank?

This will be covered/discussed in the Business Plan in the right time. In principle it should not because I believe in the concept of collaboration

Is this bank some kind of a cooperative?

This is a mix-concept, combining(INTEGRATION of) the best business practices from different forms of business endeavors(banks, manufacturing, coops, insurance plans, production, environment) - whatever that we know could infuse to make , marketing and with a strong humanitarian impact. Nevertheless, read my write-up and understand the character of our "Big-Boss" - Parable of the Talents.

The Big-boss doesn't like mediocre performances, people who stay on their comfort zone. OFW's-Bank members should either be hot or cold, because if they are lukewarm the "Big-boss" will spit them out. Those branches of the vine that are not productive are cut and burned. Can you imagine that ? That is written somewhere in the bible. That is a tough boss.

Our failings and miseries in our country are our own doing . Turning a blind eye and remaining oblivious to the misery of other ( Read the Good Samaritan) Hence, for evil to exist and prevail it is enough that good men do nothing.

[size=9][color=red][color=red][color=red]

Message edited by JoelVasquez - Sunday, 01 July 2012, 7:19 AM

Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » OFW Discussion » OFW - The business plan (When to drop the bomb)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: