[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » General Discussions » Medicines From Cockcroaches (Produced in China)
Medicines From Cockcroaches
JoelVasquezDate: Sunday, 27 October 2013, 4:34 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Checked
Awards: 22
Reproofs: 0%
http://www.naturalnews.com/042671_....es.html

The reason I am posting this article is to show how pharma companies INNOVATE or are creative as this might be considered by many as GROSS. They have researchers who "steal" the ideas of Traditional Medicine - like those of China, that has been practiced for thousands of years. There are researchers here in the Philippines trying to get free research from our indigenous people and folk medicine to learn about what they do for what disease. In so doing they are able to accelerate and reduce their cost. We should do so in AQUAPONICS. INNOVATE try something different, create something different from the tools and resources provided by GOD. I posted a topic showing how ISRAEL enhanced their productivity without playing GOD. Re-engineering the genetics. In our case, we cannot be at this point in time be that sophisticated but we can start with our simple resources. From aquaponics and the tools you deal with I learned that we can truly be independent, sustainable, self-sufficient to be healthy when we combine this knowhow with present day technologies.

Message edited by JoelVasquez - Sunday, 27 October 2013, 4:36 PM

Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » General Discussions » Medicines From Cockcroaches (Produced in China)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: