[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » Entertainment » Should Willing Willie show be stopped and never run again?
Should Willing Willie show be stopped and never run again?
adminDate: Saturday, 09 April 2011, 3:42 PM | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
Because of the recent controversial alleged Willing Willie child abuse scandal (allowing a minor age to dance like a macho dancer in the show) and the other previous negative and rude events such as Wowowee Ultra Stampede, and negative comments from other artists, shows and networks, should Willing Willie show be stopped and never run again?

In my opinion, Willing Willie shoud be temporarily stopped. Kelangan muna magpahinga at magpalamig si Willie. Many detractors (involving his partners in showbiz) are so jealous with his overflowing and continued success in tv shows. I think the public and his jealous opponents exaggerates any mistakes Willie did. No one is perfect you know. Lahat nagkakamali kahit ang batas ng tao, hind perpekto.

Regarding the recent issue "child abuse scandal" lawsuit, I think Willie will succeed in the case. In showbiz, walang pinipili, bata o matanda (basta't marunong umarte), are allowed to perform in a movie or tv shows. There are many cases in television shows, movies or commercials that some children are dancing (even if it shows a macho dancing likeness) pero wala namang issue. Itong si Willie nung may batang contestant na nagperform ng kanyang talent na macho dancing sa Willing Willie, bakit binigyan pa ng malaking isyu? Isang malaking sampal kay Willie nung pinuna siya nang pinuna sa kanyang twitter. Even big stars such as Agot Isidro, Aiza Seguerra, and other artists are backfiring him.

Mahirap maging sikat na artista gaya ni Willie. Kung kelan lalong sumikat, lalong dumarami naman ang sumisira sa kanya.

Willie Revillame did some huge achievements in showbiz that allowed him to buy and acquire many assets such as his own giant mall, properties, house and lots, condos, yacht, etc. Behind his success is his passion to share his blessings to the poor through his tv show. He shared million pesos of money to charities and foundations.

For me, kelangan munang magpahinga sa Willie ng anim o isang taon. One year is enough recollecting those past events of his life and correct those mistake he had done. Magconcentrate muna siya siya sa kanyang mga negosyo sa labas ng showbiz. At saka niya ipagputuloy ang tv show career after a year. I think more blessings would come to his new show after a year of rest.

Then, the public will be surprised of his "return". And probably, Willie will share more of his blessings and improve the life of many compared to the past.

jemzkieDate: Saturday, 09 April 2011, 11:14 PM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Banned
Awards: 6
Reproofs: 0%
my answer is NO...NO..NO... because that SHOW is so very helpfull to our fellow pilipino who needs thier support, and im proud of that show maraming na bibigyan nang pag asa at chance na maabot nila ang kanilang pangarap sa buhay, KUNG SINONG NA INGGIT KAY WELLIE bleeeeeeeeeee crazy crazy crazy

Added (09-April-2011, 11:14 PM)
---------------------------------------------
why they stop that show?sayang naman diba? sana yong pag bigyan nila nang pancin yong CORRUPTION!!!! sa BANSA natin nakuhhhhhhhh TAO talaga mga PAPANSIN HEHEHEHE tongue tongue tongue tongue

ladyleoni143Date: Wednesday, 13 April 2011, 9:48 AM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
bate man ug nawng .. si willie :)) hahahahha tongue

jemzkieDate: Thursday, 14 April 2011, 0:37 AM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Banned
Awards: 6
my lady bahalag bati basta wala tay labot sa mga bati hehehehe happy happy happy

ladyleoni143Date: Thursday, 14 April 2011, 1:02 PM | Message # 5
Sergeant
Group: Checked
Awards: 3
hahahaha : smile gwapa man ta ate! tongue

Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » Entertainment » Should Willing Willie show be stopped and never run again?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: