[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » News and Announcements » Welcome to Our 100th member
Welcome to Our 100th member
adminDate: Monday, 29 November 2010, 5:00 PM | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
AffordableCebu.com now reaches 100 members just today. We welcome our 100th member, cebulong from Cebu City, Philippines.

On the last day of November, we will be updating you the site's total number of visitors and the total pageviews during the month of November. We will be also updating you the affordableCebu's total number of twitter followers, facebook fans, digg followers, myspace followers, google connect followers, and bebo followers. We are still currently developing the site in terms of design and coding, and we are searching for other social networking sites to connect. This is for all the members' benefit. So check back soon for more updates.

Tidbits: "AffordableCebu.com was created on the 1st day of July, 2010 and bought a bit funny domain name affordablecebu.com on September 15, 2010".

sioNadelaDate: Thursday, 02 December 2010, 7:40 PM | Message # 2
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Quote (khen)
cebulong from Cebu City

Congratz to cebulong!!

adminDate: Thursday, 02 December 2010, 10:25 PM | Message # 3
sioNadela,
Quote (sioNadela)
Congratz to cebulong!!
biggrin congrats

AnimorphDate: Sunday, 05 December 2010, 5:40 PM | Message # 4
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Reproofs: 0%
Congratz your site is growing even faster then mine happy

adminDate: Sunday, 05 December 2010, 5:47 PM | Message # 5
you're kidding Animorph, smile , it's yours. I owe you some features here. I'm also a regular visitor of your site. I'm reading some of your updates there in your site.

Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » News and Announcements » Welcome to Our 100th member
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: