(Picture) This is only a sample Certificate of Death
The actual Certificate of Death (COD) of Cebu may differ from this.
DESCRIPTION : This service caters to applicants for delayed filing and registration of deaths.
CLIENT/S : Relatives of deceased or Authorized representative
Atty. Evangeline T. Abatayo, Civil RegistrarLOCATION : Office of the City Civil Registrar (OCCR) Cebu City
Louella N. Dejito , Registration Officer
Contact/Telephone Number: 232-6664
AVAILABILITY: Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM - 5: 00 PM
DURATION OF THE SERVICE: 10 days & 38 minutes
- Accomplished Certificate of Death (COD) in four copies, original signatures affixed;
- Backside of COD (Affidavit for Delayed Registration of Death) must be accomplished and notarized or subscribed by authorized Officer;
- Certificate of No Record issued by Civil Registrar;
- Negative Certification issued by National Statistics Office;
- Death Certificate issued from the church;
- Affidavit executed by the Hospital/clinic the nearest relative or the person having administrator or attendant at death if death occurred in the said institution or under the care of the attendant; In default of the aforementioned the Affidavit shall be executed by the default, shall be executed by charge of the patient.
- Late Registration fee ..................P 250.00
- ‘Death’ Form fee .....................P 50.00
|Follow these steps…||Wait while Person-in-|
|Approach…||It will take…|
|1. Submit accomplished Certificate of Death (COD) and supporting papers to Window 9 (Delayed Registration)||1. Receives and assess papers||Glenn|
|2. Pay fees at Window 3||2. Issues Official Receipt (OR).||CTO personnel||10 minutes|
|4. Submit O.R. to Death Registration section.||3. Logs OR.|
4. Issues return slip.
|5. Get return slip for scheduled release of COD-copy after 10-day posting||5. Posting of Delayed Registration for 10 days per Adm. Order 1, s. 1993||10 days|
|6. Get approved copies of COD||6. Releases COD-copy.||5 minutes|
Source: Cebu City Citizen's Guidebook
This information appeared first on the 2009 Version of the Cebu City Citizen's Guidebook published by the Cebu City Government through the efforts of the Mayor's Management Team.