[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Business Discussions » Business and Earning Opportunities » Sun Cellular's Sun Shop Express Business Opportunity
Sun Cellular's Sun Shop Express Business Opportunity
adminDate: Sunday, 23 January 2011, 10:20 AM | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
Read on for information on a great business opportunity offered by Sun Cellular.

Q: What is The Sun Shop Express Business Package?
A: It is a Business Opportunity to partner with Sun Cellular to operate a Sun Shop Express outlet.

Q: What are the qualifcations to be Sun Cellular’s Business Partner?
A: Financially capable to set-up and operate the outlet

• A motivator to his people
  • Willing to be hands-on and personally manage The Sun Shop operations
  • Preferably has experience in retail, sales, and/or telecommunications

Q: How much is the initial investment needed to open The Sun Shop Express?
A: Total cost of investment ranges from Php 200,000- 300,000 depending on size and ownership of preferred
location.

Q: What are the inclusions of the initial investment?
A: Renovation Cost, Joining Fee, Computers and Peripherals and other expenses.

Q: How much is the Return On Investment? How long will it take before I could recover my investment?
A: This shall depend on the management skills of the business partner. Effort to push sales, manage costs
and other business decisions can vary. Good performing shops recover investment in less than a year.

Q: What are the areas where may I can put up a Sun Shop Express?
A: The Sun Shop Express Business Package is open nationwide. The availability of the area shall be
determined during the application process based on its accessibility to natural foot traffc, technical and
network support, and its proximity to other The Sun Shop outlets.

Q: Is there a required lot size or foor area?
A: No. Although a 10-15 sqm. foor area is encouraged. However, all locations shall be subject to review and
approval.

Q: Who will carry the operational expenses of the business?
A: The Business Partner is responsible for the operational expenses in operating the shop.

Q: What forms of support will Sun Cellular provide?
A: Training, marketing support, merchandising support, logistical and other operational support.

Q: How do I start to apply?
A: Submit a signed letter of intent addressed to Ms. Marge P. Benesa, Manager for The Sun Shop Express
Program containing:

• any signifcant experience in retail, franchising, sales, telco and other related experience if any
  • your proposed location with pictures or sketches of the preferred site location, landmarks and establishments within the area

Forum » Business Discussions » Business and Earning Opportunities » Sun Cellular's Sun Shop Express Business Opportunity
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: