[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » General Discussions » A Stock Trading Seminar (Manila) (Seminar)
A Stock Trading Seminar (Manila)
anabel_elijahDate: Monday, 09 April 2012, 7:31 AM | Message # 1
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Reproofs: 0%
Your Money: Preservation and Profits
A Stock Trading Seminar (Manila)
April 28, 2012 (Saturday)
8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Berjaya Hotel and Suites
Madrid Room, 4th Floor
7835 Makati Avenue corner Eduque Street
Makati City, Philippines

WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Trading the stock market can be a most satisfying and rewarding experience. Or it can be frustrating and financially painful.

The information and techniques you will gain from this seminar are designed to replace the PAIN with PROFITS. However, there is more to investing than simply trading for financial gain. Investing also requires a strategy to PRESERVE your capital.

Your investment model then should be, “My Money: Preservation and Profits”

The Philippine stock market was one of the top performing exchanges in the world in 2011. Now as we move farther into 2012, the Philippine stock market is currently a top rated total performing. Global investment giant Morgan Stanley says that you should “Buy the PSE”.

You will be shown practical strategies to take advantage and profit from your stock market trading and how a professional trader makes profits from investing on the Philippine Stock Exchange.

The seminar will provide you with simple and practical technical analysis tools to guide you as to When to Buy and When to Sell. And you can ask all the questions you want.

Come to learn the skills necessary to create a financially sound Trading Plan that can Maximize Profits and Manage Risk.

WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Individuals and corporations looking for higher returns on their investments and are considering a stock market investment.
• New investors that want to increase their understanding of how to trade the stock market successfully.
• Experienced investors who want to maximize their probability for future profit success.
• Anyone who recognizes or who wants to understand the potential for wealth creation that the Philippines can offer through its stock market.
• Those who missed the opportunity to attend our first “Your Money: Preservation and Profits: A Stock Trading Seminar” last March 24, 2012

Here are some of the things that our attendees said about our recent stock seminar on March 24th.

“Been trading for five years and what I’ve learned in one morning with John Mangun was ground breaking and priceless. I would recommend this seminar to everyone who wants to make money with stocks.” - Nathaniel S.

“Gives a lot of insights into the psychology of stock trading, as well as a basic intro into technical analysis” - Cathy F.

“The seminar was great actually. It was concise, succinct and simple. I think it will help me fill in a lot of the gaps,”- Kristoffer Y.

“Thanks to John for the wonderful insights and timely analysis of the stock market for I have doubled my capital through you guys. Keep it up! :)” – Efren M.

TOPICS

• What Makes Prices Move
• When to Buy and When to Sell
• Avoiding Money Losing Trading Traps
• Stock Investor or Stock Trader?
• Charts Patterns that Guarantee Profits
• Creating a Trading Plan
• What Winners Look For and Losers Ignore
• How to Pick Winners
• Practical Technical Analysis
• Why is the PSE Different
• External Factors You Need to Watch
• The Psychology of Stock Price Movement and what You Should Know
• Price Warning Signals
• What Facts About the Company Matter?
• How to Take Profits
• How to Cut Losses
• Dealing with “Hot Tips”
• Stock Trading: Gambling or a Business

VENUE
Berjaya Hotel and Suites
Madrid Room, 4th Floor
7835 Makati Avenue corner Eduque Street(near A-Venue)
Makati City, Philippines
Telephone Number: 750-7500
http://www.berjayahotel.com/manila/en/

LEARNING INVESTMENT
Includes Morning Snack, Lunch Buffet, and Seminar Presentation Material.

Regular Rate: - P3,200
Group Rate: - 5 + 1 FREE

NOTE:
• Participants will receive the latest copy of John Mangun’s PSE Strategy Guide.
• One Month FREE subscription for “MangunOnMarkets.com” Premium Access Membership for all seminar attendees. Please check our site at: http://www.mangunonmarkets.com/.
• Prizes will be raffled.
• FREE Wi-Fi Internet access is also available at the function room for those who wish to check their emails during break periods.

RESOURCE SPEAKER

My interest in the stock market first began when I was in my early teens, following the stock price action of major companies in the daily newspaper long before the computer.

In 1976, I earned my license as a stock broker on the New York Stock Exchange as well as being licensed and registered for the Options and Commodity Exchanges.

After working for two major Wall Street firms, I went to England as head of foreign exchange trading for a British asset management company.

Upon returning to the United States, I formed my own investment advisory company, administering to the needs of corporations and high-net worth individuals.

Since 1989, I have actively analyzed and traded the Philippine Stock Exchange, making my first stock purchase (and losing trade) buying shares of San Miguel Corporation on Friday, November 24th, one week before the 1989 coup attempt.

I have been a regular Philippine newspaper columnist, writing about the Philippine economy, business, and stock market since 1996. I started writing for the Philippine Daily Inquirer and am currently writing for BusinessMirror, the country’s leading business newspaper.

In 2008, I started providing stock trading advice and recommendations to Subscribers of my PSE Strategy Guide, and since last year, through my website MangunOnMarkets.com

The one lesson I have learned in more than 30 years of stock trading is that you must have a trading strategy and then you must trade your plan. But where do you get The Plan?

Your stockbroker’s hot tips?
Your brother-in-law’s highly placed connections?
Your gut feelings?

Technical analysis is intended to provide us with the price trends of the broad market and also individual issues. More importantly, it helps define price entry and exit points for profits and exit prices when the price trend changes direction.

It gives us our much needed PLAN

The purpose of my seminar is to show you specific trading strategies on individual issues that will help you build your Personal Wealth. I promise you will learn some new investing ideas and I guarantee you will not be bored. This is not an academic exercise. I am in this business for one reason and one reason only; to make more money for both of us.

To register please email seminars@allianceconsulting.biz . Thank You!

Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » General Discussions » A Stock Trading Seminar (Manila) (Seminar)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: