[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » General Discussions » SSL peer reports incorrect Message Authentication Code (Error code: ssl_error_bad_mac_alert - problem)
SSL peer reports incorrect Message Authentication Code
tech_loverDate: Friday, 26 August 2011, 0:50 AM | Message # 1
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
Hi Guys, I experience today a problem regarding with my Firefox browser (but I don't know if this has to be browser-related). Several times, when I log-in in my GMAIL account, I've encountered an error that reads:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to mail.google.com.
SSL peer reports incorrect Message Authentication Code.
(Error code: ssl_error_bad_mac_alert)

* The page you are trying to view can not be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
* Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

==============================

I don't know the real reason what's going on with GMAIL. When I browse other websites such as Facebook, Youtube, etc..., the browser works fine.

I search for solutions in the web and tried some of them such as updating my Date and Time or synchronizing it with the internet server time. But again the error still occurs when I log-in in GMAIL account. Is this a GMAIL or Google-related problem? Please help me guys because it's so annoying to access my GMAIL with an error repeatedly occurs in front of me.

Message edited by tech_lover - Friday, 26 August 2011, 0:51 AM

Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » General Discussions » SSL peer reports incorrect Message Authentication Code (Error code: ssl_error_bad_mac_alert - problem)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: