[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Business Discussions » Banking » PNB Text Alert "Double Your Money"
PNB Text Alert "Double Your Money"
adminDate: Saturday, 09 July 2011, 3:58 PM | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
This is a concern I receive from +SEM.CHRISTIAN BOSITA Y BOMBALES:

"I WOULD LIKE TO ASK SOMETHING ABOUT THE PNB (Philippine National Bank) ALERT THAT I RECEIVED FROM MY CELL PHONE LAST JULY 4, 2011. EVERYTIME I RECEIVED A PNB ALERT, FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS NOW, IT MEANS TO SAY THAT I HAVE ALREADY A MONEY AVAILABLE IN MY ACCOUNT, READY TO BE REMITTED AT ANY PNB BRANCH. THE TEXT FROM THE PNB ALERT THAT I RECEIVED HAS THIS MESSAGE (GET A CHANCE TO DOUBLE THE MONEY YOU RECEIVE THRU WESTERN UNION- NOW AVAILABLE IN ALL PNB BRANCHES! 8881200 FOR DETAILS) THATS THE CONTENT OF THE ALERT, NOW I WENT TO PNB BANK IN NAGA AND THE TELLER SAYS THERE IS NO AVAILABLE MONEY YET IN MY NAME. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN AND WHAT WILL I DO?I HOPE AND PRAY FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE..THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!"

Answer: First of all, don't be too eager to believe in different kind of text message such as this. There are a lot of scams out there. You can easily identify if they are scams - it's too good be true. Offering you with this amount of money.

If necessary, try to call the number who sent you a message and ask some clarifications.

Try to inform your bank regarding the text message you receive and ask them if it's really a legitimate text message from them.

If you're too lazy to go to the bank, you can call PNB Customer Service Telephone number: (632) 573-8888.

Please update us about your concern.

Forum » Business Discussions » Banking » PNB Text Alert "Double Your Money"
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: