|Home » Articles » Printers|
|admin 0 25-March-2013|
Do your Epson T40W printer experienced blinking 2 led lights alternately as if your printer will no longer be used or it will not print anymore? Well, I guess it reaches its Service Life age. Do you want to used again the printer instead of buying a new printer in order to save money?
The solution is reset your Epson T40W printer.
Resetting Epson T40W Printer is very easy. Just follow these simple 6 steps to reset your Epson T40W printer:
1. Download the Epson T40W resetter here. Click this link: Epson_T40W_Adjustment_Program_Resetter_Program.zip
2. Unzip the file. Run the Adjustment Program for Epson T40W printer. Select the right port for usb. The port should be selected in Auto Selection. Click Particular adjustment mode.
3. Point on Waste Ink Pad Counter and press Ok.
4. Press Check Button to check the Waste Ink Pad Counter.
5. Click Initialization to reset.
6. Power off the printer and turn it on again.... Abrakadabraaaaa. You're printer is now reset.
These are simple ways in resetting your Epson T40W Printer.
Did you find any problem downloading or using the EPSON T40W Printer Resetter?
|Total comments: 0|