[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » OFW Discussion » looking For investors for fish pond upgrade to RAS
looking For investors for fish pond upgrade to RAS
JoelVasquezDate: Tuesday, 17 January 2012, 1:36 AM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Checked
Awards: 22
Reproofs: 0%
1. I am looking for investors to finance fishpond upgrade to increase productivity and efficiency. That means, upgrade from the traditional method of fish farming to high-density fish farming. Investment required is 1.5 to 2 Million Php. Area 1 Hectare- pilot project preferably located in Cebu. Expected payback 2 to 3 years.
2. This is an engineered system using the concepts from the US and Israel, but implementation will be using localized and indigenous materials. Thus substantial savings in initial investment is achieve and almost same results/performance. System upgrade is designed to be green or environmentally friendly, energy efficient, sustainable and renewable.
3. Technical discussions together with my proprietary designs can be verified in Mactan, Cebu with my prototype. For serious-interested parties please email. joel.mactan_aquaponics@yahoo.com and advise mention some background about yourself, location and profession or occupation.
4. I will reply with my business model.

JoelVasquezDate: Saturday, 17 March 2012, 9:42 AM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Checked
Awards: 22
Reproofs: 0%
http://s1186.photobucket.com/albums....SS2.jpg

SOLAR POWERED WATER PUMPS FOR YOUR FISH PONDS !!!! ENERGY EFFICIENT, RENEWABLE AND SUSTAINABLE - GO FOR HI-DENSITY PRODUCTION.
=============

Greetings and please allow us to take a moment of your time to explore the possibility of using Solar Powered Pumps to provide you of trouble free and stable water supply.

Please find enclosed Solar Powered Pumps - diagram and sample specs - the performance of which is similar to the existing pump technology especially for deep well residential-applications, irrigation(agriculture), aquaculture, commercial, industrial and high-rise building applications.

We would be glad to submit an offer that would best suit your requirement by advising us with your technical specifications such as daily operating hours(T), total head(H) and volume of water requirement(Q) to enable us to make a suitable pump selection together with your intended applications.

Many thanks for the time to review and look forward to serving your needs in the near future.
For assistance and enquiriest - pls sms 09228047056 or 9165636627
Attachments: 6030435.jpg (95.3 Kb)

Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » OFW Discussion » looking For investors for fish pond upgrade to RAS
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: