[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » Beautiful Places to Visit » Advice from people living in or who have visited Ireland Re (Ireland)
Advice from people living in or who have visited Ireland Re
jack117Date: Saturday, 28 April 2012, 1:40 PM | Message # 1
Group: Members
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
I am looking to visit Ireland soemtime in the next 2 years or so, but I don't even know where to start. I am looking for advice from people either living in Ireland or who have visited before/ are planning a trip. Feel free not to answer everything, but if you have insight into any of these questions, or you have something that might be useful to me that I didn't ask about, by all means let me know.

First off, a simple question: What is the best time of year to visit?

Second question: Does anyone know of a good way to visit Ireland on a budget? I know Europe has a lot of hostels and the like for students and people who are travelling on budget, but I am not sure about Ireland in specific.

Third question: What sites should I see? I am looking for the traditional stuff, like the castles and the landscape itself, as well as any sites of historical significance. I am less interested in the tourism locations, such as shopping districts, but might want to visit one during the trip.

Fourth question: This one ties into the previous question-- Where should I stay? I am open to travelling around quite a bit, but if I have one central location, where should it be based on my interests?

Fifth question: How long should I plan to stay? I am planning on giving it at least a week, will that let me experience enough?

Thank you in advance for the answers, I really appreciate the feedback. At this stage, all of my plans are preliminary and I am looking for as much insight into this beautiful place as I can find.

Feel free to send longer responses (if there are any) to my email address directly: 8ad46@queensu.ca

Thank you!

<a href="http://www.globalvisas.ie">Ireland Visas</a>

Message edited by jack117 - Saturday, 28 April 2012, 1:40 PM

popzsicleDate: Wednesday, 13 June 2012, 11:50 AM | Message # 2
Group: Checked
Awards: 2
Reproofs: 0%
Hi..My husband said that the best time to visit Ireland is summer time which is july-August. Ireland is separated in 2 divisions, Northern Ireland is part of the UK which has British pound currency and Southern Ireland is EIRA which is a separate European country which has Euro currency. The answers to your questions 2-4 depends on which part of Ireland you planning to go to..I would say England is the best place where you can find the most of the remarkable castles, architecture, old churches and old buildings. They have buildings that's as old as 200 yrs and up 1000yrs old and more.. The have a Roman bath building there that's 2000yrs old and its still in a very very good condition.

Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » Beautiful Places to Visit » Advice from people living in or who have visited Ireland Re (Ireland)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: