[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » Religion » How do you know if your prayers are answered? (Does God answer your prayers?)
How do you know if your prayers are answered?
adminDate: Monday, 18 July 2011, 10:51 AM | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
As a believer of God, how do you know that your prayers are answered. Do you have any experience to prove this?

JoelVasquezDate: Tuesday, 19 July 2011, 9:28 AM | Message # 2
Major general
Group: Checked
Awards: 22
Reproofs: 0%
Would you believe God has a "CALL CENTER" to answer all calls?? HE is the BIG BOSS, does HE need to listen to all enquiries and petty appeals?

HE has got a "TRUNKLINE" and "HOTLINE" and "CALL FORWARDING" ETC., all manned 24/7, unfortunately there are many who do not have "loads" or "no-signal" or "low-bat", "disconnected" etc., I know this may sound horrendous, outrageous and ridiculous, but if our man-made technologies have reached these level which we are now encountering - can you imagine the level of technology that the other world have.

So my response is does HE answer calls(prayers) - no directly unless you know is "HOTLINE"else, an operator will take receive and evaluate the nature of your call and the caller. I'm not kidding...

Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » Religion » How do you know if your prayers are answered? (Does God answer your prayers?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: