[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » Religion » How much deposit have you in heaven?
How much deposit have you in heaven?
JoelVasquezDate: Thursday, 21 July 2011, 4:12 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Checked
Awards: 22
Reproofs: 0%
It is written somewhere that we should build up deposits(treasures) in heaven, treasures that moth or rust will no eat/deteriorate unlike the treasures we build on earth. For good performers you're rewards will be great, and many fold. Means better exchange rates - the Heaven Exchange Rates are far better than the exchange rates we have in peso to dollar or pounds or Euro. The exchange rates in heaven is a thousand fold. That means, every peso-good you give has an exchange rate of 1000.00 points. (There is a catch - you are not to let anyone know about it or else it has no value if you announce it - it will not be recorded as your deposit, grabe- so millions given to donations have no value in heaven if they are trumpeted-self-serving indeed)

The standard of living in heaven is very high as well, that is why we are told to build up treasures in heaven or else, you will have to stay somewhere else if you cannot afford the cost of living. Blessed are the poor it is written, etc., etc., can you imagine that these poor people will be looking on us one day, they have already paid for their dues here in earth. Building deposits in your ATM makes it easy for you to withdraw when you need help or need to help others. You will start building a far better and superior communications than what PLDT or Globe can provide. Instantaneous hot-line.

By the way giving, can be in cash or kind-for those who do not have cash.

Next line is very difficult to do including myself, so why not start investing in "Heaven" - JC said, sell what you have and give it to the poor, for your rewards (Plus) will be great. I don't think any church leader can do that at the moment. The accounting system in heaven monitoring your deposit is very sophiticated, that all credits and debits are instantaneously updated. I am afraid to really know the status of my account - I think it is negative - it's on the red...

adminDate: Thursday, 21 July 2011, 9:34 PM | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
I think there's a guardian angel recording our every actions here on earth as what is being said in the Bible. And what we do here on earth are written in the "Book of Remembrance" in heaven. "Book of Life" is a separate one - it's where the names of the people who are righteous and will be saved (I hope my name and your name are written on this book. While "Book of Death" is the book where evil people are written and who will be condemned in the lake of fire (I hate this book).

I don't know how much treasures I already deposited in heaven. What I know is as long as I love God and my neighbor, God will be on my side. What you fervently prayed for will be given (proven in my experience). Everyday, we need spiritual food. It's part of a healthy balance diet. A minute of prayer or meditation will work. Think how much blessings God has already given to you while others don't have. You'll soon become aware that we already have everything here on earth for our needs. It's our part to know, discover and work for it. Work hard in doing good things and the payback in heaven is so great. "We reap what we sow." Imagine living in a sparkling crystal clear diamond and golden made heaven. You will no longer suffer and cry. And it's eternal living. No end. It's for those who work for God's glory.

You are right. We all have different roles here on earth. Each has a choice which role to be played. We are responsible in every action that we've made.

Dukeza_GrazildaDate: Thursday, 21 July 2011, 9:44 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Awards: 13
I am not sure how much I deposited but I guess I only deposit few.../ :'( :'( :'(

JoelVasquezDate: Thursday, 21 July 2011, 10:45 PM | Message # 4
Major general
For those like myself, who are still holding on to their "material-treasures" and not yet converted into heavenly-treasures- Heavenly exchange rate of 1000 is to 1; it is important that we realize, the story of the talents;

The Big-boss is a shrewd businessman, and really accounts for everything - except if you are the "paboritong-apo" sort of the "prodigal-son" ( many would not agree with this I suppose) at times you can get away with it, especially if you are in good terms with your "Guardian Angel" (from Khen).

The scary part is if you are not ready and all of sudden - bam!!! you are transported to the other world, wam-bam, reviewing your "financial-status", then your balance sheet-Statement of Assets/Liabilities-SAL. The story of the talents tell about the "Big-boss" giving money to his servants - and now asks for the returns on his investments; That is how the kingdom of heaven works as was mentioned. Where is the ROI???

We know the story perhaps and what happened to the servant who hid his investment-talent? Is it really that terrible where there is the grinding of the teeth - pain and sufferings... Or perhaps when JC curse the fig tree - bam, because it was fruitless-it wilted, is that not message strong enough, or perhaps cutting the vine that produces no grapes and burned; Sometimes, we have to pause and think, whether we hold on to what we have or convert it to heavenly currency, tough call, very tough call.

What makes these situation worse, is a scenario no deposit-treasure - yet you have so many "liabilities" or "utang", negative ka pa. Perhaps in hundreds of millions deficit-especially adultery- Entering heaven is not that easy as it is written, the gates are narrow, Peter and Paul may not have enough credits to spare to take you in, well you'll have to wait outside - where it is cold, heat, hunger, pain, harassed by others-bugoy, and wait for the final judgement.

Many might think that when the body is dead there won't be any pain, heat, sensation, hunger - what is not realized by many is the the sensation is felt by the spirit - The intelligence resides in the spirit not in the brain. The brain is only the hardware. The spirit/soul is where the software and operating system reside. For those who committed suicide, the pain is still there.,

If and only if you can get into the "staging area" of heaven or waiting lounge(If I call still porgatory-wow, it could be controversial-for those who don't believe there is porgatory-perhaps waiting lounge is better) are you immune/shielded from all these sensations of pain/hunger/heat/cold/ and the harrasments of the lost spirits...

Tough call to get rewards plus...

Added (21-July-2011, 10:45 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Just crossed my mind that there is a bible reference of the suffering after death in case some one would asks how could there be suffering - in the spirit, brings to mind the story of lazarus, and the rich-man, where the rich-man later died and was asking for water from lazarus, a drop to quench his thirst...lazarus was in abrahams bossom??? or something....scary, as it is written, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven..again it boils down on the ROI? For discussion perhaps another thread if indeed the rich man cannot enter the kingdom

adminDate: Thursday, 21 July 2011, 10:49 PM | Message # 5
I'm now imagining how to diversify my investments in heaven. What should I do here on earth? And what is the greatest action or the best thing to do with the most ROI in heaven? anyone... any idea?

JoelVasquezDate: Thursday, 21 July 2011, 10:58 PM | Message # 6
Major general
Quote (JoelVasquez)
I'm now imagining how to diversify my investments in heaven. What should I do here on earth? And what is the greatest action or the best thing to do with the most ROI in heaven? anyone... any idea?

The teaching profession like what JC did get very, very high points - that is the number one profession in the book of life..these is the lowest paid in our country - poor and lowly treatment of our teachers they will get their rewards in heaven. It is much better paid in heaven compared to doctors, engineers, nurses, what more if you preach and teach...

adminDate: Thursday, 21 July 2011, 11:05 PM | Message # 7
Yes, you're right. I didn't think of that. Teaching or preaching is indeed the greatest profession as what JC did.

By the way you can make another thread regarding:

Quote (JoelVasquez)
For discussion perhaps another thread if indeed the rich man cannot enter the kingdom

JoelVasquezDate: Sunday, 22 January 2012, 10:23 PM | Message # 8
Major general
Storing - increasing your depsoits in your ATM in heaven.

Bear fruits - multiply the knowledge that you gained - in honor of God. In honor of your father and mother. Think of God as a parent - what do you think would most please the parent? What do you think would be of greatest pleasure to a father and a mother???

Would you not want to hear a parent say - this is my son/daughter with whom I am well pleased. That means, the more you give honor to your father and mother - the more you give honor to God-Big Boss..

Hence, it boils down again to our performance as children and what we can give and show to our parents. In the ancient past, people gave their best - produce as offerings - at the moment, we don't have those things anymore - it is more of how do we best perform and contribute to the good of our family, community and country - At the end of the day - examine yourself and say, would my father be proud of what I have done and what can I show him to please him, what have I contributed (bear fruit) for the good of his flock.

JC - already gave that example - when it was written - "This is my only begotten son - whom I am well pleased" that was an example to emulate and for us to draw inspiration. These are one of the many ways to build up your desposits and ATM and be worthy of your inheritance.

Added (30-July-2011, 0:31 Am)
CCTV Camera made in heaven- In Singapore, CCTV camera is commonplace, almost everywhere - somehow, you know that knowingly or unknowingly there is a camera somewhere. In some areas -Posted on wall are messages - that goes something like this, "This area is monitored by CCTV camera" or "CCTV Surveilance in Progress" A deterrent to anyone who would want to do something illegal or nasty. Reminding you just couldn't get away with it, what ever you intend to do.

This bring to mind, that if humans that we are, can be capable of such sophiticated devices of monitoring different actions of individual, desirable or undersirable can you imagine the degree of sophistication the CCTV of heaven. Perhaps it is being recorded in Mega-Mega--high-definition TV.

The CCTV of heaven- almost all the things that we can imagine - are already there - apart from the pan-tilt-zoom capability, identity detection, recording capacity - speed (if we have reached tera-hertz - what more is their speed at the moment); perhaps - it would include instantaneous replay - just "think" of the time,(yy,mm,dd,hh,mm,ss) viola - you can see yourself immediately - with all the "properties-being displayed" perhaps, - your financial standing - unfolding before you is your life in slow-motion - with all your "signature" marks-

In reflection, if people are just aware of all these - monitoring devices and the instantaneous(billing-accounting-of deeds/sins/merits) and believe in the existence of after-life how could we ever sin and continue to transgress the laws set before us. What kind of excuses have we to say for our kind of sloppy performance? I hope this way, we start reviewing our "contracts & obligations" that we signed up for(before we were born) and see whether or not we are going out of line - our "conscience" will tell us... and if you ain't got one at the moment, you better send a request for it-(send for upgrade-update). Somehow, along the way this "conscience" is like a "service-pact" or "upgrades" gets lost along the way, and we are mis-directed. Update before it is too late. - don't postpone to later.

Added (22-January-2012, 10:23 PM)
The parable of talents - God as He is, is a very shrewd businessman, He said that clearly, when He mentioned the parable of the talent, needless to say what the parable was, at the end of the day, we will all be accountable for what was given to us, The Big Boss through His "Super-Supreme-Computer" will produce our Statement of Accounts and Liabilities - Networth. (SALN) fully-automated reporting. And when we see this final report - then it can be scary. What is your NET WORTH to HIM? Are you on the red? try checking your ATM in Heaven.

Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » Religion » How much deposit have you in heaven?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: