[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » Religion » Are we worthy to be children of God? (If God is King of kings - are we prince and princesses then?)
Are we worthy to be children of God?
JoelVasquezDate: Friday, 22 July 2011, 8:26 AM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Checked
Awards: 22
Reproofs: 0%
If God is the King of kings, are we worthy to be called His prince or princesses? During rewarding day- are we able to sit on our designated positions/thrones? What does it take to be worthy to be rewarded and to get our throne, crown and sceptor? Are we able to live in the mansions designated and reserved for the "Royal Family" of God? Could we avail of this benefits and enjoy what was intended for us.?

As what JC said to his apostles(barkada) - I will leave so I can prepare a place for you(are we included in that promise?) - in my fathers kingdom are many mansions...wow.....(very very very high standard of living it is in heaven - if you have no deposits-treasures, where will you get to the money to pay your maids, servants - assistants)

So much so many to think about....

Message edited by JoelVasquez - Friday, 22 July 2011, 8:27 AM

adminDate: Friday, 22 July 2011, 9:48 PM | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
Yes, we can be worthy to inherit the kingdom of heaven if we follow JC's rules.

I'm thinking if it's really true what others said that boredness resides in heaven. Some agnostics believe that eternal happiness would mean boredness. Just like continuous sadness could mean boredness also.

What do you think?

JoelVasquezDate: Saturday, 23 July 2011, 4:46 AM | Message # 3
Major general
Life in heaven is somewhat like earth - it is written, what is in earth is also in heaven - except the level of advancement, civility and much higher level of consciousness-knowhow, earth is God's footstool - playground if we really say it bluntly..(Rules are tougher in heaven - ((or else there would not have been a rebellion)) The organizational structure is more sophisticated - 9 levels of angels starting with arcangels- each with their own functions and assignment - it is somewhere in the internet already.

For many, the perception of heaven is just like-praising, singing, dancing, and brings to mind - that if we as material being - have reached this level of technology we are presently encountering - can you project what kind of technologies they are having. The perception is that, it is as if heaven has never upgraded since 2000 years, --the mysteries in the bible-- that can be scientifically explained are technologies that they had already practiced far more than the sands of time. (Ex. the technology that allows cell-phones to communicate is working on harmonics principle - that is the same principle that the Isralites used to break down the walls of Jericho, the more you understand science - the more you will be amazed at the bible)

Many will find it difficult to accept, but the bottom line is we are just actors/actresses here and heaven's entertainment, many will find it difficult that we are following a plot of the story - not knowing where the "thinking" processes is being "DOWNLOADED" from. To think of themselves being a mere puppet is something outrageous...of course - it will not be that obvious, because they think that they think and what they think is their own thinking...(You can get some ideas from AVATAR of how it works)

In heaven, if ever you can get you rewards/awards - just because you may have a "position" does not mean everything is that easy(sitting pretty) - I reckon we will encounter the same work/expectations as well. The Big-boss knows his business well and we better perform. Perhaps - we can get a glimpse of that when HE said, during the baptism of JC in the Jordan River, This is my son-whom I am well pleased. ( Pleased because of performance I suppose - obedience), I think it is a good reminder of what is expected of us )

Boredom - is resolved by the interplay of good and evil - just like the soap opera - or a TV series - hence, without the positive/negative - just like the battery, the presence of both makes things exciting, without the positive/negative or alternating current (behavior) then it would be boring..thus entertainment was created.

To reinforce "your thoughts" - that following JC's lifestyle, allows us the receive the inheritance- If you allow me take this to the next level, Is it possible to make some "cash-advance" of our inheritance!!! while we are in earth, as in Blessed are the Meek for they shall inherit the earth..(hope I got that sentence right)

Message edited by JoelVasquez - Saturday, 23 July 2011, 4:50 AM

adminDate: Saturday, 23 July 2011, 8:21 AM | Message # 4
What do you mean by "cash-advance" of our inheritance? Do you mean some of the people are already promised by God to inherit his kingdom in heaven? That they already inherited the kingdom even before their death?

I think some people are very lucky and some are not. Those who are lucky and are promised by God to inherit his kingdom and might have "cash-advance" are:

a. God's chosen people
b. unborn or newly born innocent baby who died
c. ... I don't know the others

And we should take note: the rules remain: "You reap what you sow" and "Pay your sins."

Maybe you can share something.

JoelVasquezDate: Sunday, 24 July 2011, 9:23 AM | Message # 5
Major general
Quote (JoelVasquez)
What do you mean by "cash-advance" of our inheritance? Do you mean some of the people are already promised by God to inherit his kingdom in heaven? That they already inherited the kingdom even before their death?

a. Recall the story of the "prodigal son" he took his "inheritance", but that was a special case and you have to have a special place to do that...not all can..as I said - there are "paboritong-apo" - I know that is something difficult for many to swallow for many - It is a Directors - call. ( Why do you think would there be a cause of rebellion - think of how rebellions are instigagted...) For those who would protest - you have to be careful because the reply will boomerang on you. ( The parable of the workers,...)

b. What good is your inheritance if you are not able to use it while you are alive. You will see this in the lifestyle of the "humble and meek". The Philippines for example is a very very very rich country, rich in natural, super-natural and manpower resources - there should be no poor or hungy...or poverty should not exist..there is more than enough wealth for everyone and this was intended as a paradise - prestine and clean... there are resources - treasures but cannot be touched - both in land and water(Deuterium) not until the moral values, real christian principles prevail and greed, pride, lust etc., are overcome - God as a father, would not want his children to be unhappy, but we doing the opposite- all that displeases him...

c. Those that inherited have all the peace, humility, love and kindness in their hearts...they live very simply and remain unnoticed...

Added (24-July-2011, 9:23 Am)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (JoelVasquez)
Yes, we can be worthy to inherit the kingdom of heaven if we follow JC's rules.

I'm thinking if it's really true what others said that boredness resides in heaven. Some agnostics believe that eternal happiness would mean boredness. Just like continuous sadness could mean boredness also.

What do you think?

Following JC's rules is not that easy especially that a lot of "twisted" teaching that abound all around us and confusing the many - maligning one religion after the other - being self-righteous, etc., myself, saying this could be accused as a false prophet - saying this and that as honestly, I am not in any any way connected to any religious organization - except being born a catholic...I know I am putting my neck on the line instead of staying in my comfort zone as what I tell here - are out of this world...

So what happens to your "inheritance" if you cannnot meet the passing mark or expectations (deserving-poor performance)- your "heavenly-name" or "code-name-royal name" is already affixed to your "properties-mansions, with your own personal assistants, butler", what do you think would happen to your "properties-inheritance-wealth-power" especially if your ATM account is on the red...

Try to project yourself and think - if only, if only if only,...having so much wealth-power-inheritance and if only you knew what the "plot of the whole story" was all about -- you might have changed your game plan...it is not too late to change now..

Related parable goes back to lazarus and the rich-man, the rich-man wanting abraham to warn his brothers...that they may not experience the same terrible-miserable-thirsty-hunger-cold-pain-situation he is in..the reply was very unfortunately and painful...

adminDate: Sunday, 24 July 2011, 9:56 AM | Message # 6
Unfortunately, I could not recall clearly the parable of Lazarus and the Rich Man. I reread the parable. Here are some of my insights:

Of his existence here on earth, I think the rich man didn't listen and obey the teachings of Moses through JC, that's why Abraham told the rich man, ""They have Moses and the prophets. Let them listen to them...If they don't listen to Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded if one rises from the dead."

One of the teachings of God through the instrumentality of Moses and through JC is love your neighbors as you love yourself. The rich man didn't obey this law. He let Lazarus suffered in hunger and pain. I know the rich man has a heart but he has no conscience at all. Through the rich man's riches, why can't he give them to the poor and help them to be better in life?

That's why the rich man deserved to be tormented in hell or Hades. And the Lazarus who was poor deserved to enjoy in heaven.

The game plan should be, charity, donations and help to the needy. The second greatest law of God is "love your neighbors, as you love yourself". And it's hard for the rich people to do that because they love themselves more than their neighbors.

Any comments?

JoelVasquezDate: Sunday, 24 July 2011, 3:05 PM | Message # 7
Major general
Quote (JoelVasquez)
I know the rich man has a heart but he has no conscience at all. Through the rich man's riches, why can't he give them to the poor and help them to be better in life?

Khen,
What is written - is that we should love God with our whole(not half) heart, whole mind, whole soul(being) and whole strength(energy) - perhaps you were being kind to the rich-man, when you said he had a heart - these are different components - heart, mind, body, soul, are distinct components but are also composite as one just like the different organs of the body - hence, it would be unconscionable for a person of not sharing what he has in (mind) yet he has a heart. As is written-action speaks louder than words - action is the way the heart shows what it really is, as in breave-heart, lion-heart, they show courage and determination through action in the battle field.

The parable - is a case study of the expecations and illustrative examples of the standards we are asked to perform and comply. It is not easy - as in the gates leading to heaven is narrow - and difficult, and to make easy, you really need to "connect" and ensure that your batteries - are always full charged - ready to upload or accept download.

Cleansing of our "batteries" is like ensuring that we have the proper "distilled water" to replenish it once in a while - that is "distilled water" - else, then you cannot get full energy from your battery. Thus the importance of the "body" linked with the "mind" linked with the "heart" linked with the "soul" is very important. It is when this link - communication chain is affected by the impurities that we absorb through our mind - impurities from the food - impurities that we wexpose our body(including polution) that we will really have difficulty when it comes to getting to the right number for the hotline - and we get a lot of magnetic interfence - and our download are terribly garbled - message not sent- or we get an error message - page not found(as in the internet - that is what most of us receive when we link for prayers) However, when things doesn't seem to connect, do not lose hope, just resend and resend, the secret is in (A.S.K.) ask, seek and knock...many many times, follow-up,...be patient and let humility prevail in your heart- then things will work in your favor..just like magic

Added (24-July-2011, 3:05 PM)
---------------------------------------------
What we are is God's gift to us, what we become is our gift to God, (another way of saying the parable of talents)

Message edited by JoelVasquez - Sunday, 24 July 2011, 12:58 PM

Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » Religion » Are we worthy to be children of God? (If God is King of kings - are we prince and princesses then?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: