Days will come when problems arise as you do banking with Metrobank. In case you have concerns, you can contact Metrobank Customer Care Hotline/Telephone Number.
24-hour Customer Service
- 24x7 Customer Hotline: (02) 8700-700 - this line is always busy. So, try to contact the alternative hotline number below.
- Alternative Hotline Number: (02) 870-0900
- 24x7 Domestic Toll-free No.: 1-800-1888-5775
Can be called during banking hours
- (02) 898-8000 press 1 then 2
- Mobile Phone No.: 09499942417 (Smart), 09175233364 (Globe)
Other channels to contact
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternative email address: email@example.com
- Telephone Number: (632) 898-8701; (632) 898-8702
Metrobank's primary business interest involves borrowing and lending, investment banking, trade finance, thrift banking, remittances and treasury.
Metrobank is serving the top companies and institutions in the Philippines. They are also strong in the middle market corporate sector - a big portion consists of Filipino-Chinese business.
Metrobank is also a very active participant in the foreign exchange (forex) market in the Philippines and is accredited by the BSP as a government securities dealer.
It provides investment banking services through First Metro Investment Corporation and retail banking through Philippine Savings Bank.
As a customer, do you have any concerns with Metrobank? Tells us in the comment below.