[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » Health, Beauty & Fitness » What Makes You Happy?
What Makes You Happy?
adminDate: Tuesday, 23 November 2010, 11:51 PM | Message # 1
Group: Administrators
Awards: 21
What Makes You Happy?

aubreyME89Date: Tuesday, 23 November 2010, 11:52 PM | Message # 2
Group: Members
Awards: 1
Reproofs: 0%
Well I tried a lot of things to become "happy" and nothing worked. There isn't anything you can do to suddenly become "happy all the time" The truth is usually people are miserable because they haven't gone and found what they are made of. The only way to find that would be doing something that stretchs you. A mission in another words, people call them "goals" but goals are for sissies I think. A mission, a journey, an adventure, a launch into a sudden not-taken-before road is what most of the "civilised" world lacks. People are gelded mentally and told football, booze, and women makes the man. Bull. All of it. Footballs a game, booze bites in the end, and a scandoulous woman buries you with your football and booze cupped neatly in your hands. Money rots, like everything in this world, wait around long enough and the Giza pyramids will blow away and be nothing but what they originally were, what you were, what I was and will be (physically): dust. It the breath of life that gives you a chance for....experiencing what is important. Some people are dying to throw themselves into meaningful things ie peace corp, military, missions work (church), humanitarian stuff. But truthfully if you want to find your purpose (the thing that will give you fufillment) you have to search for it. Honestly look for it, find what inspires you, makes you come alive suddenly, and fight to keep it from getting snuffed out by the POL (pigs of life, the sacastic, the mockers, the liars, ect.). I think our true dreams are in us somewhere just waiting to be woken up and turned from a dream into reality, and God willing you will find yours one day. Its not just one thing, it will be a series of things because you are living, in other words you grow, you change. But I believe, beyond what I understand, happiness and peace, fufillment, peace, is not out of reach for someone who really wants to find "it."
If you pray to God, I believe he will answer you, I believe Christ will journey with you even, who knows maybe he's with you know but you just don't know it.

Dukeza_GrazildaDate: Thursday, 03 February 2011, 10:00 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Checked
Awards: 13
I am happy when I know I've done things that satisfied my brain..hehehe..so simple minded..

jemzkieDate: Sunday, 27 February 2011, 4:39 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: Banned
Awards: 6
To love my honey khen forever till death do us part tamahhhhhhhhhhhh!

ladyleoni143Date: Wednesday, 30 March 2011, 4:33 PM | Message # 5
Sergeant
Awards: 3
Kung makakita kos akongcrush, happy nako. ug wa koy absent2 sa pag worship sa GOD. :D[size=20]

Attachments: 1468039.jpg (93.1 Kb)

Message edited by ladyleoni143 - Wednesday, 30 March 2011, 4:35 PM

jemzkieDate: Wednesday, 30 March 2011, 11:06 PM | Message # 6
Colonel
soooooooooooooo sexy my ladyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy crazy

kathirineDate: Friday, 08 April 2011, 12:40 PM | Message # 7
Awards: 0
I am happy when I have enough time to sleep

munchanDate: Friday, 08 April 2011, 5:13 PM | Message # 8
Awards: 0
[quote=jemzkie]To love my honey khen forever till death do us part tamahhhhhhhhhhhh! [/quote]

ana jud jemz..hehehehehe..

jemzkieDate: Thursday, 05 May 2011, 12:33 PM | Message # 9
Colonel
ikaw diay munchan...... wala kay love ones hehehehehehe

Added (05-May-2011, 12:33 PM)
---------------------------------------------
mas happy ko kung makalibang everyday coz i feel my body freshhhhhhhhhhhhhh happy happy happy

Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » Health, Beauty & Fitness » What Makes You Happy?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: