[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » Health, Beauty & Fitness » What colored dress would look good with red lipstick?
What colored dress would look good with red lipstick?
kittylinDate: Tuesday, 01 November 2011, 4:33 PM | Message # 1
Group: Members
Awards: 0
Reproofs: 0%
I have to work on costume design for a short film I will start shooting soon. The film is set in the 30s-50s and the shot will be in black and white. I'm going to be dressing a thin girl with long brown wavy hair and hazel eyes, during this scene, she will be featured in color and i'd like to have red lipstick on her but i'm not sure what color the dress should be. I want her to come off strong and seductive but not too overwhelming.

bella123Date: Wednesday, 02 November 2011, 10:42 AM | Message # 2
you have a plenty of choices , black, red, navy blue, yellow , maroon. it all depends mostly on which color best matches your skin tone and which u do prefere =)
i think this store: www.discount-karenmillen.com can help you to find the best, good luck!

mdemonionDate: Wednesday, 14 December 2011, 1:05 AM | Message # 3
Black color dress is best with red lipstick..You can go for light colors also..With neckline designs and plenty of accessories on it makes it more better..

Forum » AffordableCebu.com Lobby » Health, Beauty & Fitness » What colored dress would look good with red lipstick?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: