|Home » Articles » Business|
Sky Cable/Broadband Payment Guidelines
To avoid inconvenience and service charges, here are the payment guidelines you should observe or follow.
1. Always bring your SKY Statement of Account (Bill) when making your payment and always clearly indicate the subscriber name and account number every time you make a payment.
2. Please notify Sky Cable office within thirty (30) days from statement date of any errors therein, otherwise all entries and figures in the statement of account shall be deemed accurate and correct. Likewise, any payment made thereon shall be conclusive proof of your concurrence.
3. Please pay your bill on time to avoid late fee charges.
4. Please indicate the subscriber's name and account number at the back of the check. Check payments are subject to 3 working days clearing. Second endorsement and post-dated checks are not accepted.
5. The monthly rate fees is billed to all subscribers across all payment.
Happy subscribing to SKY!
"Sky Cable/Broadband Payment Guidelines" was written by admin under the Business category. It has been read times and generated 0 comments. The article was created on .
|Total comments: 0|