These days, because of the heavy congestion of people and traffic in Manila, many people are seeking refuge in other places. While some opt to reside in other countries, others choose to remain in the Philippines, with Cebu as one of their top choices for relocation.
Cebu is one of the country's top tourist destinations, and not just because of their dried mangoes and the Sinulog Festival. The real estate and infrastructure development in the Queen City of the south have several property experts believing Cebu to be a great place to live in. Here are some of the reasons why living in Cebu, or at least investing in a Cebu Real Estate, would be a good move.
1. Cebu's strategic location makes it extremely attractive to foreign and local investors alike. In fact, it is home to over 80% of the Philippines' inter-island shipping activity, and it's export industry has enjoyed massive growth, compared to other cities in the country.
2. Investors will also find that the labor cost is lower in Cebu than in Manila, which is made possible by the fact that Cebu's cost of living is also relatively lower than that of Manila.
3. Cebu is very accessible through air and sea travel, and is said to have more international and domestic flights and sea likages that even Manila. The Mactan International Airport hosts various direct international flights to countries like Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea and Qatar.
4. Cebu is a location rife in culture and history, ensuring the diversity of one'e knowledge about local traditions, religion and the arts.
5. The city is also a haven for frequent vacationers: it is a gateway to other tourist hotspots like Cagayan de Oro, Bohol, and Iloilo, and is close to various beaches.
Whether you are looking to buy a Philippine Real Estate property to invest in or relocate to, Cebu certainly provides all of the necessities that would make your purchase a worthwhile investment.
Michael Angelo Orais
Real Estate Sales Executive
CBH Real Estate Brokerage Services