|Home » Articles » Business|
XBM-Mobile stone crusher equipment (PE150* 250, PE200*300)
1. portable, convenient to move
2. high ratio of reduction
3. easy maintenance
4. ISO, CE
Mobilestone crusher equipment-Jaw Crusher
Please note that the specification of mobile stone crusher equipment is at the end.
PE Jaw Crusher, including coarse crusher and fine crusher, is featured by large ratio of reduction, uniform size, simple structure, reliable working, easy maintenance, and low operating cost. Its compression strength is less than 320Mpa and the feeding size ranges from 125mm to 1020mm.As the preferred equipment for primary and secondary crushing, xingbang jaw crusher absorbs the advantages of similar products in domestic and abroad in terms of design, production and after-sales service.It is widely applied in the mines, smelting, building materials, highway, railway, water conservancy and chemicals etc.
Why choose us?
Our PE Jaw crusher has
1. Large capacity: deep crushing cavity can increase the feeding capacity and output, it improves working efficiency to a great extent.
2. High ratio of reduction: high ratio of reduction can greatly decrease the power consumption and wear loss.
3. Largeadjustable range: adjustable gasket device can increase the flexibility of the equipment which can meet different demands.
4. Easy maintenance: safe and reliable lubricating system make customer easy to change the parts, which greatly decrease maintenance workload.
5. Low operating cost: Simple structure and reliable operation will guarantee your low operating cost.
6. Energy saving: single machine can save energy by 15%-30%, which system can save more than double.
7. Wide range of choices: we provide different dimensions of product which can meet various needs.
Jaw crusher Working principle
Under the power of motor,eccentric shaft is driven by the belt and belt wheel to make the movable jaw move up and down.
When the movable jaw ascends, the angle between toggle plate and it will become larger. Then the movable jaw plate is pushed toward the fixed jaw plate. When the pressure rises beyond what the materials can bear, the crushing happens.
Otherwise, when the movable jaw descends, the angle will become smaller. With the movable jaw swinging to the opposite direction and away from the fixed jaw plate, the crushed material will fall down due to gravity.
Every periodical movement of the movable jaw will put the crushing effect on the materials. The crushed materials will be discharged through the discharge opening after several periods.
Jaw crusher Operating cycle
In the process of large stones crushed into small ones, the first-step crusher is called primary crusher. The jaw crusher is of the most common use and hardest one. The materials are fed into crushing cavity from the top, and thenforced to the cavity wall by the jaw tooth which is driven by the eccentric shaft throughout the frame, and crushed into smaller stones. The eccentric movement is normally made by the fly wheels fixed on both ends of the shaft.
The roller bearings in support of the flywheels and eccentricity must bear the large impact load, abrasive sewage, and high temperature. In spite of that, the jaw crusher can work reliably, which is the key link for guaranteeing the production efficiency.
Jaw crusher Composition
2. supporting device
3. operating mechanism: fixed jaw plate, movable jaw plate
4. transmission mechanism: eccentric rod, thrust plate, fly wheels, eccentric shaft
5. safety device
6. adjusting device: wedge block adjusting device and gaskets adjusting device
7. toggle plate (which plays a role of safety)
8. toggle plate backseat
10. returning spring
We believe quality is the whole life of our company !
Sincerely welcome you to visit us !
86-606Contact person:cassie ai
Tel: 0086-371-67996871 0086-371-67996872
jaw crusher: http://www.xb-crusher.com
jaw crusher: http://www.xbzg.com/Product/crushers/21.html
jaw crusher: http://www.xingbangmills.com/Stone_crusher/Jaw-Crusher.html
"XBM-Mobile stone crusher equipment (PE150* 250, PE200*300)" was written by cutfinger under the Business category. It has been read times and generated 0 comments. The article was created on .
|Total comments: 0|