|Home » Classified Ads » Services » Travel & Transportation|
Europe All-In Group Tour
Ad Type: For Sale | Location: Outside Cebu
Views: | Comments: | 04 February 2020
Europe All-In Group Tour
(Min. of 2 pax)
RATE: PHP154,888.00 per person based on twin sharing
Travel Date: Mar 20 | Apr 17 | May 22 | Jun 19, 2020
PARIS: Mercure La Defense Grand Arch 4*
INTERLAKEN: Krebs Hotel 4*
INNSBRUCK: Alphotel 4*
MILAN: BW Corona Deil Cavallieri 4*
ROME: Cardinal Hotel St. Peter
QR 929 MNL 2330 DOH 0355
QR 39 DOH 0735 CDG 1340
QR 132 FCO 1640 DOH 2300
QR 932 DOH 0235 MNL 1635
• Round Trip International Airfare via QR
• 8 Nights Hotel Accommodation
• Meals as per Itinerary: 8B & 8D
• Transfer, Tours and Admission Fees as per Itinerary
• English-Speaking Tour Guide and Local Escort
• 1 Bottle of water per person per day
• Free Travel Insurance for 60 years old and below except infant
• Full Day Guided Tour in Paris and Rome
• Half Day Guided Tour in Milan
• 2 Hours Guided Tour in Luzern and Innsbruck
• Entrance Fee in 2nd Floor of Eiffel Tower and Vatican Museum
• Hotel Porterage Service
• Airline Taxes: USD120 (subject to change)
• Philippine Travel Tax: PHP1620.00
• Mandatory Tipping for Driver: EURO2 per day
• Mandatory Tipping for Local Escort: EURO3 per day
• Mandatory Tipping for Licensed Tour Guide: EURO3 per day
• Beverages/Liquid Refreshment during Meals
DAY 01 ARRIVAL IN PARIS (D)
Upon arrival in Paris, meet with your local escort then proceed to hotel for check in. In the evening, have your dinner.
DAY 02 PARIS, FRANCE (B/D)
After breakfast at hotel, proceed to your full day tour in Paris. Begin your Paris adventure with a guided tour of the city – take in the sights of Champs-Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Louvre Museum with its iconic Louvre Pyramid, Palais Garnier and Paris Opera House. Stop at the Arc de Triomphe, a famed monument erected in honor of the soldiers who fought in the Napoleonic Wars. Visit the cultural icon of Paris – the Eiffel Tower for a panoramic view over Paris from the second level. After the tour, return back to hotel then have your dinner.
DAY 03 PARIS – INTERLAKEN (630km/8h) (B/D)
After breakfast at hotel, hop to your coach for your long drive going to Interlaken. Upon arrival in Interlaken, proceed to the hotel then check in. Dinner at the hotel.
DAY 04 INTERLAKEN – LUZERN – INTERLAKEN, SWITZERLAND (70km/1h) (B/D)
After breakfast at hotel, proceed to your guided tour. Enjoy excursion to Luzern. Enjoy city tour and visit the Chapel Bridge, the oldest preserved wooden bridge in Europe, the famous Lion Monument and walk around the Old town. In the afternoon transfer back to Interlaken. Dinner at the hotel.
DAY 05 INTERLAKEN – INNSBRUCK (380km/5h) (B/D)
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Innsbruck. Then have a short-guided tour of Innsbruck. See Innsbruck's Golden Roof that shimmers with 2,738 copper tiles and the domed church of the Hofkirche that shelters Emperor Maximilian's gilded tomb. After the tour, transfer to hotel for check in and dinner.
DAY 06 INNSBRUCK – MILAN (400km/6h) (B/D)
Have your breakfast inside the hotel then have a long drive going to Milan. In the evening have short guided tour of Sforza Castello, Vittorio Emmanuelle and famous Duomo. After the tour transfer to hotel for check in and dinner.
DAY 07 MILAN – ROME, ITALY (560km/8h) (B/D)
After breakfast at hotel, hop to your coach for your long drive going to Rome. Upon arrival in Rome, proceed to the hotel then check in. Dinner at the hotel.
DAY 08 ROME (B/D)
Breakfast inside the hotel. Have a tour dedicated to the Vatican Museums which house over 9 miles of the most extensive collection of art in the world. See the Sistine chapel, ceiling by Michelangelo and the Raphael Rooms. Later, visit the St.Peter’s Basilica and end in the superb square designed by Bernini. Afternoon dedicated to the highlights of Ancient Rome -See the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and the Pantheon. After that, experience the most famous Rome masterpieces such as Di Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona and Piazza di Spagna. After the tour transfer to hotel for dinner.
DAY 09 DEPARTURE IN ROME (B)
After breakfast at hotel, free time then check out until time to transfer to airport for your flight back to Manila.
• Minimum of 30 full paying adults must travel together
• Non-Refundable Deposit of USD 500 is required upon booking
• Rate is subject to change and subject to availability
• Itinerary is subject to change due to local conditions
• Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
• Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
• Full cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
Share this Ad
|Total comments: 0|