Sydney All-In Tour
RATE: PHP96,898.00 per person based on twin sharing
Travel Date: September 01, 2018
RENDEZVOUS HOTEL SYDNEY CENTRAL (3*) or similar class
PR 213 MNLSYD 1115 2100 (7.45H)
PR 212 SYDMNL 1030 1650 (8.20H)
• Round Trip International via Philippine Airlines
• Round Trip Airport Transfers based on Seat-in-Coach (6am - 10pm only)
• 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation at 3* hotel
• Meals as per Itinerary: 4B,1L
• Blue Mountains and Wildlife Park SIC Tour
• Hunter Valley Wine Taster
• Complimentary Bondi Beach & Sydney Sightseeing Tour
• Free Travel Insurance for 59 years old and below
• Airline and Airport Taxes: USD112.00 per person (Subject to Change)
• Philippine Travel Tax: PHP1,620.00
• Tip for the Guide: USD5 per person per day
• Visa Fee: PHP6,900.00 per person (Subject to Change)
• Visa Processing Fee: PHP1,000.00 per person
• Beverages/Liquid Refreshment during meal
• Duly filled up Tourist Visa Application Form
• 2 pcs. Passport size w/ white background
• Original Passport (valid for 6 months)
• Original old passport if you have OECD visas and arrival stamps (travelled within 5 years)
• Original Bank Certificate
• Original Bank Statement or Copy of passbook for last 3 months
• Original of Land Title Certificate | Registration OR or CR | Any Property Documents (If any)
• Recent Personal Income Tax Return (copy)
• Copy of NSO Birth Certificate & Marriage Contract (if travelling with immediate family)
• Original Certificate of Employment and copy of PRC | IBP | Company ID
• Copy of DTI / SEC and Business / Mayor’s Permit
• Original School Certificate and copy of school ID
• Copy of Senior Citizen ID or Retirement Documents
DAY 01 ARRIVAL IN SYDNEY (No Meal)
Upon arrival in Sydney have your seat in coach transfers going to your hotel. (SIC Transfers is available only from 6am – 10pm). If the flight is beyond the time, there will be a surcharge of AUD20 per person).
DAY 02 BLUE MOUNTAIN AND WILDLIFE PARK (B)
After breakfast at hotel, an AAT Kings coach will pick you up from your hotel to commence a full day tour to the Blue Mountains. Arrive at Scenic World and join the optional Blue Mountains rides - Scenic Railway, Cableway or Skyway (own expense). These rides are a great way to see the steep valleys, canyons and Three Sisters rock formation. Stopping at a vantage point, you'll be treated to a spectacular view of the Three Sisters. Discover Leura village where you will have free time for lunch (own expense) or the chance to wander the streets. Next enjoy an afternoon encounter at Featherdale Wildlife Park and have your photo taken with a cuddly koala (own expense), see kangaroos, wombats, dingoes and little penguins. Travel back to Sydney. Tour concludes at approximately 6.30pm, at which time hotel drop offs will commence.
DAY 03 HUNTER VALLEY HARVEST WINE EXPERIENCE (B/L)
After breakfast at hotel, an AAT Kings coach will pick you up from your hotel to commence a full day tour to the Hunter Valley. Experience Australia's oldest wine producing region, the picturesque Hunter Valley. Travel over the Sydney Harbour Bridge before being treated to magnificent views of the Hawkesbury River and Australian countryside. Visit the award-winning McGuigans Winery where you will take part in a private group tasting and visit the cellar door where you can purchase a bottle or two to take home. Next you will visit Hunter Valley Resort where you can walk amongst the vineyards and learn about the wine making process and the important role the Resort holds forthis region.
Enjoy a delicious lunch made with local produce while you sample some of the area's best wines and after lunch have the chance to purchase (own expense) a beer tasting paddle from the onsite Brewery. Spend the afternoon in the opulent surrounds of Leogate Estate as you taste their award-winning varietals and take in the views of the Brokenback Ranges.
Finish the day at the Hunter Valley Chocolate Company and sample their locally made chocolates and fudge and see the onsite production room.
DAY 04 AFTERNOON BONDI BEACH & SYDNEY SIGHTS (B)
After breakfast have your free time in the morning. In the afternoon, join your AAT Kings coach at the selected pick up location (Sydney Harbour Marriott, 30 Pitt Street or Lime Street, King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour) to commence an afternoon Bondi Beach and Sydney Sights tour. Tour through the historic Rocks area and take in views of the Opera House, Hyde Park, St Mary's Cathedral, Parliament House and the Art Gallery. Stop at Mrs Macquarie's Chair for magnificent views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Visit The Gap to enjoy the stunning views then stop at the world famous Bondi Beach. Re-join the coach for the return journey to Sydney travelling through Paddington and the exclusive Eastern Suburbs. Tour concludes at approximately 5.45pm, at which time hotel drop offs will commence.
DAY 05 DEPARTURE IN SYDNEY (B)
After breakfast at hotel, free time then check out until time to transfer to airport for your flight back to Manila. Standard check out time is 1100H. (SIC Transfers is available only from 6am – 10pm). If the flight is beyond the time, there will be a surcharge of AUD20 per person).
• MIN 2 pax must travel together
• Non-Refundable Deposit of USD200 per person is required upon booking
• Rate is valid only for Philippine Passport Holders
• Surcharge applies for Peak Season
• Surcharge applies on foreign passport holders
• Tours is based on Seat in Coach Tours and subject to availability
• 60% payment is required 45 days before departure
• Rates can be changed due to foreign exchange rate
Share this Ad