Spain All-In Tour
(Min. of 2 pax)
RATE: PHP169,888.00 per person based on twin sharing
Travel Date: Mar 19 | Apr 09 | May 21 | Jun 18, 2020
MADRID: Liabeny Hotel 4*
CORDOBA: NH Amistad Cordoba 4*
SEVILLE: NH Seville Plaza 4*
GRANADA: Alixares Hotel 4*
VALENCIA: Ayre Palace Astoria 4*
BARCELONA: Expo Hotel 4*
EK 335 MNL 2355 DXB 0420
EK 141 DXB 0735 MAD 1325
EK 186 BCN 1530 DXB 0025
EK 332 DXB 0330 MNL 1630
• Round Trip International Airfare via EK
• 8 Nights Hotel Accommodation
• Meals as per Itinerary: 8B & 7D
• Transfer, Tours and Admission Fees as per Itinerary
• English Speaking Tour Guide and Local Escort
• Half Day Sightseeing Tour in Madrid, Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada & Barcelona
• Entrance Fees in Mosque, Alhambra Palace, and Oceanographic
• Free Travel Insurance for 60 years old and below except infant
• Airline Taxes: USD85 (subject to change)
• Philippine Travel Tax: PHP1620.00
• Mandatory Tipping for Driver: EURO2 per day
• Mandatory Tipping for Local escort: EURO3 per day
• Mandatory Tipping for Tour Guide: EURO3 per day
• Beverages/Liquid Refreshment during Meals
• Porterage fees
• Hotel City Taxes
DAY 01 ARRIVE MADRID (D)
Check in at the airport at least 3 hours before departure. Upon arrival at Madrid, meet your English Speaking Assistant then transfer to hotel. Standard check-in time is 1400H. Free time at you own leisure.
DAY 02 MADRID (B/D)
Have your buffet breakfast inside the hotel, then proceed to your half day Madrid sightseeing tour. The is a complete tour of the history and architecture of the city of Madrid including Puerta De Alcala, Cibeles Puerta Del Sol, Plaza de la Villa, Plaza Mayor, Carrera De San Jeronimo, Calle Atocha, Reina Sofa Museum, Atocha Main Railway Station, Ministry of Agriculture, Prado Museum, Banco de Espaňa, Paseo de la Castellana and Bernabeau Football Stadium. Free time at your own leisure after the tour. Overnight in Madrid.
DAY 03 MADRID – CORDOBA [5.4 HRS] (B/D)
Have your buffet breakfast inside the hotel, then transfer to Cordoba by coach. Proceed to your half day sightseeing tour in Cordoba. Visit the famous Mosque/Cathedral and the Jewish Quarter. Overnight in Cordoba.
DAY 04 CORDOBA – SEVILLA [2.05 HR] (B/D)
Have your buffet breakfast inside the hotel and then transfer to Seville. Proceed to half day Sevilla Sightseeing which starts at the Isla de la Cartuja – the site chosen for the expo ’92. Visit Plaza de Espaňa and the adjoining Maria Luisa Park – the most pleasant and impressive public spaces in Spain. Overnight at hotel in Sevilla.
DAY 05 SEVILLA – GRANADA [3.45 HRS] (B/--/D)
Have your buffet breakfast inside the hotel, transfer to Granada and proceed to half day sightseeing in Granada including the tour at Alhambra Palace with its beautiful Nazari Palaces and the Generalife. Overnight at hotel in Granada. Hotel: Alixares Hotel 4* or similar class (1N)
DAY 06 GRANADA – VALENCIA [4 HRS] (B/D)
Have your buffet breakfast inside the hotel, transfer to Valencia then proceed to half day visit to Oceanographic of Valencia within the City of Arts & Sciences – the largest aquarium in Europe and contains representatives of the world’s main marine ecosystems. Overnight hotel in Valencia.
DAY 07 VALENCIA – BARCELONA [5 HRS](B/--/D)
Have your buffet breakfast inside the hotel, transfer to Barcelona then proceed to half day sightseeing in Barcelona as you discover the most interesting places from the artistic and cultural point of view: the Gothic Cathedral, Placa Catalunya, Passeig De Gracia and Sagrada Familia. Overnight in Barcelona.
DAY 08 BARCELONA FREE TIME (B)
Have your buffet breakfast inside the hotel, then free time at your own leisure. You may enjoy the weather and the cuisine in Barcelona or shopping could be your first option.
DAY 09 BARCELONA – DEPARTURE (B)
Have your buffet breakfast inside the hotel, then free time at your own leisure. Standard Check out time is 1100H. Transfer to Airport then fly back to Manila.
• Minimum of 20 full paying adults must travel together
• Non-Refundable Deposit of USD 500 is required upon booking
• Rate is subject to change and subject to availability
• Itinerary is subject to change due to local conditions
• Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
• Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
• Full cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
Share this Ad