Home » Classified Ads » Real Estate » House & Lot

Serenis Residences of Yati, Liloan Cebu

Php 2,815,652

Ad Type: For Sale | Location: Liloan | Views: | Comments: | Ad ID: 55322 | 04 February 2016

Serenis Residences of Yati, Liloan Cebu

Serenis residences, the most elegant middle end subdivision in the north of Cebu. Most affordable and reasonable price which is just within your reach. . This is located in Yati, Liloan, just a few minutes away from SM Consolacion and Mendero Hospital. Types of unit are: Duplex, Single Attached and Single Detached Uphill. 

Amenities

24 Hour security
Swimming Pool (Kiddie and Adult)
Clubhouse
Office
Playground
Half Basketball Court
Service Entrance

DUPLEX UNIT:

Lot Area: 75 sqm – 127 sqm
Floor Area: 54 sqm
Price: Php 2, 815, 652. 00 – Php 3, 103, 817. 00
2 Bedrooms
2 Toilet and Bath
Guest Room
1 Car Garage
Service Area
Balcony
Porch

SINGLE ATTACHED:

Lot Area: 85 sqm – 142 sqm
Floor Area: 66 sqm
Price: Php 3, 284, 125. 00 – Php 3, 599, 997. 00
3 Bedrooms
2 Toilet and Bath
Guest Room
1 Car Garage
Service Area
Balcony
Porch


Price Range : 2. 8M to 7. 5M {Inclusive of VAT and other charges}

Payments Scheme:

Bank Financing – 20% equity payable to 12-24 months remaining 80%
 15% equity payable in 12 months remainining 85%

Pag-ibig Financing – 30% equity payable 12-24 months remaining 70%

Pictures

1st picture of Serenis Residences of Yati, Liloan Cebu For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

2nd picture of Serenis Residences of Yati, Liloan Cebu For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

3rd picture of Serenis Residences of Yati, Liloan Cebu For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

4th picture of Serenis Residences of Yati, Liloan Cebu For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

5th picture of Serenis Residences of Yati, Liloan Cebu For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

Advertised by

dins · Phone Number: 09339857946,

Tags: Serenis Residences, Liloan Cebu, of Yati
Views: 180 | Rating: 0.0 / 0 | Comments: 0
Name *:
Email:
Code *:
Total comments: 0