|Home » Articles » Banking|
Do you want an easy balance inquiry of your Allied Bank ATM Card? No need to go a physical ATM machine. Just few clicks of your mouse, you can check your Allied Bank ATM account balance online. Here are the steps.
1. Go to the official website of Bancnet (https://www.bancnetonline.com).
2. Browse the list of Bank websites.
3. Choose and click Allied Bank (pointed by red arrow in the image below):
4. A new window will open which is the Allied Bank/BancNet Online Terms and Conditions. Click the I Agree button.
5. You will be redirected to Allied Bank Online ATM Banking interface. Enter the appropriate information in the given fields (ATM Card Number, Member Number, Account Type and ATM PIN) and view your account balance.
Do you find it convenient to inquire your Allied Bank ATM account balance online? Did you encounter any problems in checking your Allied Bank account balance online?
|Total comments: 10|