Do you want an easy balance inquiry of your Allied Bank ATM Card? No need to go a physical ATM machine. Just few clicks of your mouse, you can check your Allied Bank ATM account balance online. Here are the steps.
1. Go to the official website of Bancnet (https://www.bancnetonline.com).
2. Browse the list of Bank websites.
3. Choose and click Allied Bank (pointed by red arrow in the image below):
4. A new window will open which is the Allied Bank/BancNet Online Terms and Conditions. Click the I Agree button.
5. You will be redirected to Allied Bank Online ATM Banking interface. Enter the appropriate information in the given fields (ATM Card Number, Member Number, Account Type and ATM PIN) and view your account balance.
Do you find it convenient to inquire your Allied Bank ATM account balance online? Did you encounter any problems in checking your Allied Bank account balance online?
This article was written by admin under the Banking category. It has been viewed times and generated 18 comments. The article was created/updated on 10-March-2013.
Use English language when posting comments. Non-english comments will not be published. Don't spam. Don't use offensive language. Write as if talking to a good friend. No textspeak please. (Examples of textspeaks to avoid are plz (for please), u (for you), ty (for thank you), gud, (for good), nyt (for night), etc.)