With Mang Inasal's fast growth in the fastfood chain market, many businessman never hesitate to invest their hard earned money by buying a franchise of Mang Inasal. We are aware how Mang Inasal restaurants sprouted in every corner of major cities in the Philippines. Pinoys loved to eat at Mang Inasal. That's why the demand of Mang Inasal franchising grew. And Jollibee Foods Corporaton (JFC) noticed it and as a business entity, Jollibee never hesitated to buy Mang Inasal. And yes Jollibee successfully acquired 70% of Mang Inasal. Mang Inasal CEO has assured his franchisees that the acquisition was for the good of the company and the investors.
Mang Inasal Franchise
If you're interested to franchise Mang Inasal, these are there franchising details:
Mang Inasal Franchising Information
Additional Information about Mang Inasal Franchise
- Franchise Fee: Php 1.1 Million
- Includes Tried and Tested Operation Support, Use of Brand/Trade Name, Opening Marketing Support, and Training Support
- Franchise Term: 7 years, Renewable
- Product Security Deposit: Php 400,000
- Space Requirement: 150 to 200 sq. meters
- Royalty/Service Fee: 5% of Gross Sales
- Advertising Fee: 2% of Gross Sales
- Renovation Estimated Cost
- Please send letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ms. Madz Casing at telephone number: (02) 852-1448
- Company Name: Mang Inasal Philippines Inc. (MIPI)
- Mang Inasal Chairman: Edgar "Injap” Sia II
- Mang Inasal Chief Operating Officer: Ferdinand Sia, younger brother
- Mang Inasal has a total of more than 303 stores. 24 Mang Inasal stores are company owned.
- As of December 2010, there are more than 279 franchised stores of Mang Inasal.
- Mang Inasal Philippines’ total revenue is estimated at P2.6 billion, and its system-wide sales at P3.8 billion.
- When Jollibee acquired Mang Inasal, many franchisees are interested in putting up additional branches and in buying shares of the company if the initial public offering (IPO) had pushed through.