Mang Inasal Franchise
Mang Inasal Franchising Information
- Franchise Fee: Php 1.1 Million (may differ per location)
- Includes Tried and Tested Operation Support, Use of Brand/Trade Name, Opening Marketing Support, and Training Support
- Franchise Term: 7 years, Renewable
- Product Security Deposit: Php 400,000
- Space Requirement: 150 to 200 sq. meters
- Royalty/Service Fee: 5% of Gross Sales
- Advertising Fee: 2% of Gross Sales
- Renovation Estimated Cost
- Please send letter of intent to [email protected] or contact Ms. Madz Casing at telephone number: (02) 852-1448
Additional Information about Mang Inasal Franchise
- Company Name: Mang Inasal Philippines Inc. (MIPI)
- Mang Inasal Chairman: Edgar "Injap” Sia II
- Mang Inasal Chief Operating Officer: Ferdinand Sia, younger brother
- Mang Inasal has a total of more than 303 stores. 24 Mang Inasal stores are company owned.
- As of December 2010, there are more than 279 franchised stores of Mang Inasal.
- Mang Inasal Philippines’ total revenue is estimated at P2.6 billion, and its system-wide sales at P3.8 billion.
- When Jollibee acquired Mang Inasal, many franchisees are interested in putting up additional branches and in buying shares of the company if the initial public offering (IPO) had pushed through.