Unionbank Ozamiz City Branch Address:
Ground Floor, Insular Life BuildingDon Anselmo AVenue corner Jose Abad Santos StreetBarangay Carmen, Ozamiz City.
(088) 319-0283 to 84 (Globe)(088) 564-2388. (PLDT)
This bank is not so busy during Wednesdays and Thursdays. Expect a fast transaction during those days.
Unionbank Ozamis City Branch inside Insular Life Building (photo)
The bank accepts basic transactions such as deposit, withdrawal, account opening, check deposit and issuance, fund transfer, bills payment, etc. It has an ATM installed beside the bank. So you can transact using your ATM card and do basic banking transactions like withdrawal, bills payment, fund transfer, etc.
The branch opening was made possible by the support of the following highly respected people:
- Phil Alberto D. Fabe - Business Manager
- Reynaldo G. Diabordo Jr. - Branch Manager
- Aris O. Nacilla – SSO
- Zandrah B. Filipino – SSA
- Edsel B. Maglinte – SSA
- Mr. Amado Castano, Sales Director, VISMIN
- Mr. Edwin Pineda, Sr. RSOO VISMIN
- Mr. Ed Alcachupas, Pagadian Branch Business Manager
- Ms. Kristina A. Suezo, RM Metro Cebu
- Mr. Donny S. Teo, RM Davao City
- Herbert A. Hojas, CPS FMT VIS-MIN
- Mr. Jay Ryan Requina and Mr. Solito Flores, TMS-CNI Systems Engineers
- Mr. Jason Javellana, Senior Systems Engineer of Davao Magsaysay branch
Unionbank Ozamis Branch is the first branch in Misamis Occidental and the 17th in Mindanao. Ozamis City local port is now becoming the center of trading and commerce. Though Ozamis area is mostly agricultural, commercial activities are increasing near its coastal areas.
Do you have any concern with Unionbank Ozamis City Branch?