Responsible for the production and dispersal of ornaments, forest and fruit tree seedlings for tree planting activities in Cebu, Philippines.
Picture of Seedlings
Cebu City residents
Joelito L. Baclayon
CAD Department Head
Telephone No.: (032) 253 6566 / 255-5781
City Central Nursery
North Reclamation Area, Cebu City
Monday to Friday / 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Duration of the Service
2 days, 1 hour and 30 minutes
Request letter addressed to CAD Department Head
Note:Procedures on How to Request for Seedlings in Cebu City, Philippines
- Proceed to City Agriculture Department, Yutivo Building for your request
- You can claim your seedlings at City Agriculture Nursery at North Reclamation Area.
1. Submit letter indicating the quantity, kind of seedlings to be requested and site for the tree planting activity to the Office Secretary. He/she receives the letter, forwards the request letter to DH for any action. He/she checks request letter for any action by the DH.
2. Follow-up the request for approval. Office secretary informs the requisitioner of the action taken/approval by the DH.
3. Secure seedling requisition slip (SRS) from the office secretary. He/she checks the availability of requested seedlings at the nursery and fills-in SRS. Have SRS approved by DH. He/she provides two copies of approved SRS to requisitioner.
4.Submit approved SRS to the nursery. Receives approved SRS. Releases requested seedlings.
Source: Cebu City Citizen's Guidebook
This information appeared first on the 2009 Version of the Cebu City Citizen's Guidebook published by the Cebu City Government through the efforts of the Mayor's Management Team.