|Home » Articles » Events|
4th International Benchmarking and Educational Tour for Philippine Educators
The Tour aims to:
1. identify to the participants the key experiences concerning current problems and issues related to educators’ competencies, needs and demands, and opportunities for professional development;
2. explore innovative approaches presently employed in Asian countries;
3. provide them opportunities for their professional development;
4. design and improve local and global cooperative framework and action plan to increase their professional development; and
5. enable them explore the different places and experience the socio-cultural identity of Asian countries.
The target participants to this activity are educators, school heads (SHs) and administrators from both public and private elementary and secondary schools, higher educators institutions (HEI/s) and State Universities and Colleges (SUC/s) and other interested individuals.
More information may be inquired from any of the following:
Ms. Ingrid B. Bonafe Research and Business Development Officer
Ms. Chona Cabansag
Philippine Educators Management Consultants, Inc. (PEMCI)
CoSGA Bldg., Ph 10B Pkg 6 Blk 1 Lots 2-4 Bagong Silang, Caloocan City
Telephone Nos.: (02) 579-4011; (02) 330-8320
Fax No.: (02) 441-4317
Mobile Phone Nos.: 0916-447-9120; 0932-848-0837
Email Addresses: pemciconsultants@gmail. com; email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org. ph; email@example.com. ph firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Address: www.pemci.com.ph
"4th International Benchmarking and Educational Tour for Philippine Educators" was written by admin under the Events category. It has been read times and generated 1 comments. The article was created on .
|Total comments: 1|