|Home » Classified Ads » Jobs » Advertising, Marketing & PR|
Marketing Officer/Business Development Officer
Ad Type: Looking For | Location: Outside Cebu
| Views: | Comments: | 25 February 2015
Responsible for planning, developing and implementing marketing, advertising and promotional strategies. Takes steps to measure enhancement, and enrich the position and image of the company through various goals and objectives.
1. Regularly provide management with all prospects generated by various sources of contact.
2. Adjust Marketing techniques to prospects provided by business development efforts.
3. Gather information in order to qualify prospects of potential contacts, and then set appointments with qualified prospects.
4. Maintain a prospects database, for information on qualified prospects.
5. Set the qualifying procedure, define the qualifying parameters, and supply the marketing team with the proper training, forms, and tools necessary to qualify prospects.
6. Monitor and adjust the qualifying procedures and its associated forms and records in order to maximize efficiency and meet, prospects, and sales targets.
7. Receive customer enquiries and address their needs.
8. Prepare customer complaint response, if there are any.
9. Collaborate with concerned persons in conducting Customer Satisfaction Survey.
10. Identify, develop and evaluate marketing strategies, based on knowledge of the companies’ objectives.
11. Monitor and Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
12. Gather and analyze customer insight and study competitors’ services.
13. Collaborate with the top management in developing strategic partnership activities and implementing the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities to improve existing services and increase profitability.
1. Bachelor Degree in Marketing or other related course.
2. Good Interpersonal, Creative, Analytical and Communication skills orally and verbally.
3. Must able to speak and write in English.
4. Have strong analytical, project management skills and confident dynamic personality.
5. Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts.
6. Prior experience on the same field is also a plus.
7. Willing to work in Subic Bay.
8. Male or Female
You may send your CV at email@example.com
Share this Ad
Advertised bymmedalla@bright-heritage Phone Number:
|Total comments: 0|