|Home » Classified Ads » Jobs » Computer & Software|
Mobile App Developer in Cebu
Ad Type: Looking For | Location: Cebu City
| Views: | Comments: | 24 August 2012
• Acting as lead iOS and/ or Android developer. Depending on the skills set can be lead on one platform and play a supporting role across the other.
• Working closely with another mobile app developer leading the other platform development.
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
• Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and release products.
• Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
• Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
• Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
• Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
• Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
• Standardising the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
• Optimising performance for the apps.
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
• Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Attend industry events/ conference – both attending and presenting.
• Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C
• Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
• Familiar with xcode
• Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
• Familiar with the Android SDK
• Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
• Familiar with Eclipse
• Understanding of other compiled languages.
• Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
• Experience of development using web technologies.
• Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns.
• Experience building web and native apps.
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
• To apply for this position, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com, use Cebu Mobile App Developer as the subject.
About Optimind Technology Solutions
Founded in 2002, Optimind has grown from a small team of 3 people to a medium sized enterprise. Our vision is to be a world leader in digital marketing and production by 2015.
Some of our current clients include Ayala Land Corporation, Megaworld, Robinsons Land, Inquirer.net, MRM Worldwide, Sta Lucia Realty Inc, Unilever, GlaxoSmithKline and Jollibee.
Cebu office will be opened to support market demands coming from the United States, Europe, Australia as well as the local SME market. Our objective is to grow the Cebu office into a full production studio with at least 30 staffs by the end of 2013. For more information, you may visit http://www.myoptimind.com
Share this Ad
Advertised byjoboptimind Phone Number:
|Total comments: 0|