|Home » Classified Ads » Jobs » Computer & Software|
URGENT HIRING FOR: SEO SPECIALIST,WORDPRESS DEVELOPER,CHIEF CONTENT OFFICER
Ad Type: Looking For | Location: Cebu City
| Views: | Comments: | 06 August 2015
We are looking for an SEO Specialist to assist with the implementation, execution and management
of online marketing campaigns clients.
The goal of the SEO Specialist is to assist our client’s achieve their online marketing goals through a
strategic combination of search engine optimisation, content marketing and website development.
Assist in developing and executing strategy for cross-functional campaigns.
Analyze large data sets and discern actionable insights.
Maintain profession relationships with all clients, vendors, and co-workers.
Assist in performing site level optimization and keyword research; improving site structure, page construction, copywriting, keyword lists and content/keyword mapping.
Develop deliverables for clients, including campaign and competitive reports and ad hoc client requests.
Seek continuous improvement in all deliverables, templates, and processes.
Increase knowledge of industry improvements, best practices, new trends, and research.
Research and assist packaging new service offerings.
1-2 years of exposure to SEO, agency-side preferred.
Experience coordinating multiple projects simultaneously.
Exposure to search engine and web development techniques.
Proficiency using Wordpress.
Intermediate understanding of HTML.
Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Good written and verbal communications skills.
Must be able to meet deadlines and complete assignments in a specified number of resource hours.
Experience managing a website a plus.
2.)Wordpress Developer - Salary Range: Ph 30k to 45K
We are seeking a WordPress designer/developer to help produce and maintain amazing custom top-tier WordPress sites at a high-growth, quality driven company.
As a candidate for this role, you will have a passion for building innovative user-friendly responsive website experiences, help conceptualize and develop digital communications; and rich media including but not limited to banners, microsites, landing pages, email campaigns, and applications.
You will work from website concept to completion and interface internally with E-Commerce, and Web teams to expand, maintain & design our WordPress sites and advance the overall website platform. You will be skilled at project management, organization, client communication, and website development and design, including designing and executing markup (HTML/CSS).
• Design and build best-in-class Landing Promo Pages and Microsites
• Work to ensure designs are technologically sound
• Optimize websites to ensure they render consistently in cross-browser environments, with best SEO principles
• Build & Maintain WordPress themes optimized for mobile and tablet devices.
• Customize base WordPress themes
• Proficient in working with WooCommerce platform
• Create and update reusable code libraries to streamline the development cycle
• Document processes and code in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner
• Provide input to help improve site usability, interface design, architecture, layout and content
• Provide support for ongoing maintenance of existing websites
• Collaborate with E-Commerce department to help improve the customer experience and increase conversion
• Report, track and fix website bugs
• Minimum 4 years of professional experience in web design
• Knowledge of the best practices and limitations of web design (layout widths, typography, image optimization, etc.)
• Capable of taking pixel perfect Photoshop artwork and executing into HTML and CSS
• Experience with dynamic or database driven websites, also known as Content Management Systems (CMS), including extensive knowledge of WordPress
• Up to date with new CSS3 and HTML5 techniques
• Extensive experience with Responsive and mobile design techniques
• Experience de-bugging cross browser issues and troubleshooting development complications
• Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
• Experience creating WordPress PHP & HTML templates
3.) Chief Content Officer - Salary Range: Ph 20k t0 30k
The Chief Content Officer (CCO) oversees all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behavior.
This individual is an expert in all things related to content and channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation and localization, analytics and meaningful measurement.
The position collaborates with the departments of public relations, communications, marketing, customer service, IT and human resources to help define both the brand story and the story as interpreted by the customer.
Ultimately, the job of the CCO is to think like a publisher/journalist, leading the development of content
initiatives in all forms to drive new and current business. This includes:
• Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person. This is to be done for each buyer persona within the enterprise.
• Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why. Continuous evolvement of strategy is a must.
• The development of a functional content calendar throughout the enterprise verticals, and defining the owners in each vertical to particular persona groups.
• Supervising writers, editors, content strategists; be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
• Integration of content activities within traditional marketing campaigns.
• Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness. Gathering data and handle analytics (or supervise those who do) and make recommendations based on those results. Working with owners of particular content to revise and measure particular content and marketing goals.
• Developing standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies.
• Leveraging market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical behavioral metrics.
• Establishing work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content. Work with technical team to implement appropriate CMS.
• Conducting periodic competitive audits.
• Supervising the maintenance of content inventories and matrices.
• Ensuring consistent global experience and implement appropriate localization/translation strategies.
Participation in the hiring and supervising of content/story leaders in all content verticals.
• Creation of a strategy for developing SMS/MMS outreach and advertising, apps, etc. as needed.
• Work closely with company's Chief Design Officer on all creative and branding initiatives to
ensure a consistent message across channels.
Opportunity to travel in Australia
Medical Insurance Coverage after 1 year
Sickness & Vacation Leave after regularization
All other government mandate employee
Day shift flexi schedule
Vibrant working enviroment
Get a chance to work collaboratively in Austalia head office.
This is an onsite salaried position. Salary based on experience and expertise. To be considered, a web portfolio or digital sample of work must accompany your application.
Please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org & samples of your work and/or a link to your online portfolio and a personal cover letter.
Share this Ad
|Total comments: 1|