|Home » Classified Ads » Real Estate » Condos|
Condo for sale - Live within the city near the airport and hospital
Ad Type: For Sale | Location: Mandaue City
| Views: | Comments: | 08 September 2023
Why Mandaue City?
1. Accessibility - Airports, Expressways, Beaches, Hospitals, Universities, Industrial Hubs, Malls.
2. Quiet Side of the Metro - Commercialized but not heavily congested in traffic.
3. A City of Opportunities - Employments, business ventures, renowned academic institutions
Own a studio unit with an area of 24 sqm for a price of P3,300,000.00
Equity is only 5%, remaining 95% balance loanable through bank financing
We can schedule a site visit for you. We can gladly assist.
Rose Arengo, REB
PRC Lic. 0031041
Share this Ad
|Total comments: 0|