Home » Classified Ads » Real Estate » House & Lot

Duplex Townhouse at Serenis South


Ad Type: For Sale | Location: Talisay City
Views: | Comments: | 03 January 2019
A remarkable, elegant and affordable house and lot for sale at Serenis South subdivision located in  Mohon, Talisay City, Cebu. That will bring you clever innovations and smart additions to your home to address what matters most in everyday life by Green Living. The inventive design adjusts to and accommodates our year-round sunny environment using time tested principles in tropical living. smart additions. It’s the extras that make the difference, like built-in storage space to keep the home organized. For smart additions that are often missing in other homes, we’ve got them covered. limitless quality time. Lolo and Lola can comfortably stay with you during their visits. A bedroom on the ground floor with a bathroom for the senior members of the household makes it even more convenient.



SERENIS Subdivision is very close and accessible to schools, church and Resorts like Aqua Cainta and Villa Teresita, 2 minutes away to Talisay, City Hall & SRP, 5 minutes away to Star Mall and Robinsons Lawaan, and about 8-10 mins away from SM Seaside City.
Live the tropical life in a serene way! Get your quality home now at Serenis South. 


AMENITIES:
Swimming Pool
Clubhouse
Basketball Court
Playground

PAYMENT SCHEME:
Bank Financing - 20% Down payment payable in 12-24 months, remaining 80% thru bank financing

ACCREDITED BANKS:
BPI - 2nd floor FGU Center Building, Cebu Business Park
RCBC - P. Del Rosario St., Cebu City (Near USC Main Campus)
Security Bank - 8th floor Philam Life Center, Cebu Business Park (across Rustan’s Ayala)
UCPB - Gen. Maxilom Avenue Branch, Cebu City (beside USC North Campus)
Wealthbank - Unit 102 Marijoy Building, F. Ramos St., Cebu City

Pictures



1st picture of Duplex Townhouse at Serenis South For Sale in Cebu, Philippines

Share this Ad

Advertised by

AlexColeProp Phone Number:

Tags: South, SERENIS, Duplex, At, Townhouse
Total comments: 0