The EastWest Bank Personal Loan is an unsecured and non-collateralized consumer loan that is granted to qualified individuals for their personal use. It is payable in fixed equal monthly installments.
Minimum Loan Amount – Php25,000
Maximum Loan Amount – Php1 Million
How to qualify for EastWest Bank Personal Loan
- Must be a Filipino citizen
- Must have an existing credit card that is active for at least 13 months
- Must be at least 21 years old and not more than 65 years old upon loan maturity
- Must have at least one landline number (either home or business) and a mobile number.
(Mobile number will not be accepted as a stand-alone contact number)
- Gross monthly income (GMI) must be at least PhP15,000 or annual income of not less than PhP180,000
Note: EastWest Bank Personal Loan is available only to individuals who are residing or working in Metro Manila and the selected cities/towns within the following provincial areas: Batangas, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, Pampanga, Cebu, IloIlo, Cagayan de oro city, Davao city, Zamboanga city and Rizal. Additional supporting Docs may be required for further verification:
FOR QUERRY PLEASE CALL OR TEXT @09497105202/09193932068
LOOK: ORSON JOSH
EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
Share this Ad