Home » Questions » Information [ Ask a new question ]

Husband painted int of microwave with weather beater exterior paint

Husband painted int of microwave with weather beater exterior paint

OMG. I need some info/proof this was dangerous. I found the safety sheet for the paint. 21 % toxicity ! Please help!

ANSWERS:

"IF YOU HAVE USED TOXIC PAINT IN A MICROWAVE, THROW IT OUT IMMEDIATELY.

Toxic fumes from paint can contribute to both asthma, as well as cancer, and emitting microwaves to the paint will cause these gasses to expand.

This is microwave safe paint you can use to fix scratches in microwaves

https://www.kitchenwareonline.com/microw...

PLEASE BE ADVISED

The microwave safe paint is ONLY for scratches and damage caused by abbrasion. If your paint is chipping, and the metal is rusting, this will cause toxic fumes as well. there is no way to repair flaking and rusting. replace immediately."

"Strip the paint off, then follow these directions for painting it:

https://www.doityourself.com/stry/how-to..."

Asked by: Guest | Views: 114
Total answers/comments: 0