Will not start from power button
Washer would not start after selections, then the machine will not power up from the power button, it make 3 quick beeps when you push the power button, have unplugged the cord for 5 minutes. Machine did power up one time while holding in the power button, seemed to go through a system check then had a code of C00.
"Roger Aleshire, the C:00 displays when the washer is put into a diagnostic test mode. Try putting the washer into a diagnostic test mode. check the attached image for instructions. It should go through different various steps while the display changes from C:00 to C:01, C:02, C:03 etc. If it goes through all the steps and shuts off, it could be that the machine control would need to be replaced. The official trouble shooting sections recommends the following steps for no power on:""
1. Check the line voltage and for blown fuses.
2. Check for voltage going to Central Control Unit (CCU) by listening for a click in the CCU when unit is plugged in. If no click replace CCU.
3. Unplug the unit before continuing.
4. Check continuity of line cord and line filter.
5. Check harness connections to CCU.
6. Check touch-pad/LED assembly.
Download the Service Manual from here and check the component testing section. Hope this helps, good luck."