What is the bisaya/cebuano translation of how to swim?
"How to swim?" is translated in bisaya as:
- "Unsaon paglangoy?" (pronounced as Uhn-sah-uhn pahg lah-nguy).
Example usage in sentence:
Do you have any English terms, phrases or sentences that you want us to translate in Bisaya/Cebuano? Just tell us in the comment below.
- "Teach me how to swim." Translated in bisaya as "Tudlui ko unsaon paglangoy" (Tuhd-luh-eh kuh uhn-sah-on pahg-lah-ngoy).
- "Do yo know how to swim?". Translated in bisaya as "Kahibaw ka mulangoy?" (Kah-heh-bao kah muh-lah-nguy?)
- "You don’t know how to swim". Translated in bisaya as "Di ka kahibaw mulangoy?" (Deh kah kah-heh-bao muh-lah-nguy?)
- "How to swim backward?" Translated in bisaya s "Unsaon paglangoy patalikod" (Uhn-sah-uhn pahg lah-nguy pah-tah-li-kuhd?.)
- "I don’t know how to swim". Translated in bisaya as "Di ko kahibaw mulangoy" (Deh koh kah-hih-bao muh-lah-nguy.)
Share This Post
If you like this article, we would really appreciate if you share this on Facebook, Twitter, or on any social media channels. Every share makes a huge difference and helps us write more articles like these. Thank You!
--- NOTICE ---
If you want to use this article or any of the content of this website, please credit our website (www.affordablecebu.com) and mention the source link (URL) of the content, images, videos or other media of our website.
"How to swim in Bisaya?"
was written by admin
under the Bisaya-Cebuano
category. It has been read 173
times and generated 0
comments. The article was created on 10 September 2018
and updated on 10 September 2018